Dick Grayson Robinx reader

"H/n! Now!" Batman shouted to you over your comm as you dropped down through a skylight and into scarecrows lair. You had recently learnt that scarecrow was building a bomb that would cover the city in his triple strength fear toxin.

As you landed on the concrete floor of the warehouse a few goons came at you. You easily fought them off, skilfully flipping over them and dropping smoked bombs here and there to confuse them.

After you were finished there you made your way to the main area of the warehouse, as per Batman's instructions. When you got there you saw Batman and Robin already fighting scarecrows goons.

"What did I miss?" You asked a you ran up behind a goon and kicked him in the back of the knee, causing him to fall in a heap on the floor as you kicked him in the head, knocking him out.

"Not much, just the usual" Robin replied as he grew a birdarang at a goon behind you, knocking him down.

"Look!" You yelled as you saw scarecrow running on the other side of the room carrying a large container which you assumed was full of the toxin.

"Robin, go! H/n, your with me!" Batman barked his orders as you both started on your separate tasks.

When you and Batman had finished polishing off the goons you went to help Robin.

When you eventually found the two scarecrow was in the middle of his 'generic bad guy taking over the world speech' while Dick was in front of him, ready to attack.

"Sorry to crash the party scarecrow, but your not leaving here with that gas." You shouted as you and batman got into a fighting stance.

"Is that so bat-brat? Well, your friend will pay for that remark!" He said as he took a test tube out of his pocket, popped the lid off and threw it at Dick.

"NO!!" Both you and batman yelled and green smoke filled the room. You and Batman instinctively pulled out your rebreathers and put them on.

When the smoke cleared scarecrow was gone, and Robin was lying on the floor shaking.

"Robin?" You asked as you and batman ran over to him.

You turned him over onto his back. His face was pale and he had his eyes screwed shut.

Batman picked up the test tube scarecrow had thrown at him and put it into a compartment in his utility belt.

"This is a strong fear toxin. We need to get him to the cave as find an antidote NOW. " Batman said as you nodded and picked Dick up and carried him to the batmobile, as Batman raced back to the cave.

By the time you arrived Dick was sweating uncontrollably and was mumbling to himself in Romani.

Alfred was ready for you when you got back. He immediately started trying to stabilise his condition while Bruce worked in an antidote.

It was 5 long hours before Bruce made a cure. As soon as it was ready he immediately injected the blue liquid into his arm. His shaking then stopped, and so did his mumbling.

"Ok. He should be awake in a bit. He will most likely wake up from a nightmare. Miss Y/n, I want you to stay here. He trusts you. Try to keep him calm when he wakes up. " Alfred explained to you.

You nodded as Alfred went to pack up the medical supplies, and Bruce went back out to find scarecrow, leaving just you and Dick in the cave.

To pass the time you started doing a chemical analysis on the toxin. It was around 4.5 times the regular concentration of fear. Damn, Dick must have seen some serious shit.

After about 40 minutes of analysing the chemical you heard yelling from the other side of the cave.

"No, NO! NOT HER YOU BASTARD! PLEASE, STOP!" Dick yelled as you ran over to his bed. He was sitting up, breathing heavily.

"Dick, it's ok. Your in the cave" you explained as you put a hand on his shoulder.

He looked at you and pulled the oxygen mask of his face, throwing it to the side.

"What happened?"

"Scarecrow blasted you with his toxin. You were asleep all night" you explained. At this point it was 10 o'clock the next day.

Dick looked down and then leaned over and hugged you.

"I'm so glad your not dead" he said as he buried his face into your shoulder.
"Is that what you saw?"
He pulled away away and looked down, nodding.
"You were killed by scarecrow and I didn't do anything. Then Bruce fired me and kicked me out and... and" Dick started hyperventilating.

"Woah, it's ok. I'm not dead, Bruce hasn't kicked you out, it's ok. " you reassured him. He still looked panicked though.

You did the only thing you could think of doing to make him happy.

You leaned in and kissed him passionately, wrapping your arms around his neck and running your hands through his black hair. His hands went to your sides as he kissed back.

You both pulled away and Dick was smiling.

"Thanks H/N. For everything. "

"Your welcome, Robin. "

BONUS

Bruce returned to the cave after handing scarecrow to the GCPD. He went to check on Dick, only to find he wasn't in the cave anymore. He quickly changed and went up to the manor. He noticed the light on in Dick's room.

As he poked his head around the door, his stone heart melted. You and Dick were cuddling on his bed, both fast asleep. He smiled as he flicked off the light.
"Goodnight Dick. Night Y/N. Sleep well. " he said as he went to his own room and slept peacefully, knowing that if Dick did have a nightmare, you would be there to help him.