Damian Wayne x reader

"Are you ready beloved?" Damian asked as he slapped his mask onto his face.

"Yep!" Y/n replied as she ran down the stairs of the bat cave, slipping and wobbling slightly on the last step.

Damian moved over swiftly and steadied her. "Be more careful beloved. I don't want you getting hurt." He said seriously.

She nodded and blushed slightly, before letting go of him and making her way to her motorbike, with Damian following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god, just shut up!" Y/n yelled as she began to draw her Y/w, and Damian did the same.

"B-but I was in the middle of monologing! Oh never mind. Children these days. So impatient." Harley giggled and raised her mallet as the joker pulled his pistol out of his waistcoat.

Damian glanced to the side, to see Y/n signalling for manoeuvre 37. Damian nodded and dropped his katana, linking his fingers together to create a small platform before Y/n stepped on his hands and he launched her up into the air, rotating and slicing the top off Harley's hat as she went.

"PUDDIN! She ruined my hat!" She cried, felling the now flat object on her head.

Damian huffed loudly as he picked up his katana again and ran towards the joker, while Y/n took Harley.

Damian ducked joker's punch and used his katana to slide the pistol out of jokers hand, before it clattered on the floor. Just as it hit the floor a large crack was heard.

Wait, guns don't crack, do they?

Both men stopped and looked over to see Y/n on the floor with Harley over her, her mallet on top of Y/n's leg.

Which was now facing the wrong way.

Damian yelled as Harley squeaked. "You'll pay for this!" Damian yelled as he swung for Harley, who quickly jumped out the way.
"Come on puddin!" Harley yelled as she quickly jumped on her motorcycle, with joker joining behind her. They both laughed as they sped off, leaving Damian and Y/n far behind.

Damian suddenly dropped his katana and sped over to Y/n. She was still conscious, but her face was screwed up in pain.
"It's broken." Damian said simply.
"Really? I thought I'd just pulled a muscle!" She retorted sarcastically.

Damian scowled before scooping her up in his arms, as she hissed and gripped onto his neck.

"Come. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~•_•~~~~~•-•~~~~~~~~

"Dami?" Y/n called. She was laying in her bed with a thick cast on her leg, surrounded by pillows and blankets. Damian had insisted that she didn't move at all for the next 4 weeks. Once she tried to go to the bathroom on her own and he nearly lost it.

"Yes beloved?" He said as he pulled the blankets a little higher over her chest.

"I love that you're being caring, but when can I go outside? I just wanna see the sun." She whined.

"Not with that cast on your leg. It's my fault you're here in the first place, and I'll be dammed if I let anyone hurt my baby again." He said as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She smiled and blushed slightly.

"Now, choose a movie, and I'll be back with food."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled. Food always cheered her up. When Damian returned his arms were full of snacks and drinks and he placed them on the bed and Y/n pushed a dvd in his direction.

"Really? (Insert favourite movie) again?" He said.

She nodded sheepishly and Damian sighed before pushing the dvd into the tv and hitting play.

"You're lucky your so beautiful." He said as he pulled her back into his chest, kissing the top of her head.

"I'm lucky to have someone like you Damian. I love you."

"I love you too."

During the course of the movie they both fell asleep. After it ended Y/n woke up, and reached over and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv. She turned over slightly on Damian's arms to see him fast asleep and snoring cutely with his mouth hanging slightly open.

She then reached over to the bedside table and grabbed her phone, before takin a few pictures of Damian sleeping.

Because who knows when you're going to need blackmail material?

She smiled and gently kissed his cheek.

"Good night Damian. I love you."

Geeky_Author17 hope you enjoyed!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Ha I managed to publish this before I said *smug face*

I'm still on holiday and enjoying the American sunshine, so I'll try and update again soon!

Up next is another Damian x reader. Boy, was he popular this time.

James✌🏻