Damian Wayne x villian! Reader

"Hey Dami."
"Hello L/n."

You said as you put your lunch tray down next to Damian, who had his own lunch from home. By the look of it it was very fancy, and you assumed that his butler who he called 'Pennyworth' made it.

"How's English going?" You asked as you bit into your sandwich.
"Mind- numbingly boring. The teacher is as incompetent as the students. " he muttered.

You looked up at the TV in the dining hall that had the news playing on it, and Vikki Vale was currently doing a report on the new villain in town, Y/Vn. You smirked while Damian huffed loudly.

"What, not a fan of Y/Vn?"
"Hardly. Just another low-life running around Gotham in spandex.
"They must be good though. Batman and Robin haven't caught them yet. "

You held in your laughter as you saw Damian visibly tense as anger crossed his features.

"Yes" he said with gritted teeth.

"Yes they are. "

Time skip-

It was getting towards midnight as you pulled on your suit, and clipped on your belt. You had heard that there was going to be a train coming to Gotham station that had up to £25,000 on it, and was too good to miss.

You made your way over to the window of your apartment, looking back on your little brother to make sure he was still asleep. After you assured yourself he was, you shimmeyed out of the window and headed towards the station.

When you got there you hid in the rafters on the ceiling of the workhouse as the rain pulled in. You smiled as you saw your opportunity.

You dropped from the rafters and on top of the train, before sliding in a skylight.

When you got in your found that you were surrounded by sacks of money. You picked a sack up off the shelf and opened it. Inside was what looked like £1,ooo in cash.

JACKPOT!

You started to pull more bags off the shelfs inside the train and stuffed them into your backpack.

After collecting the money you jumped back into the roof of the train, and just in time too. The workers in the station opened the door to the car, and you could hear them all shouting.

"Where's it gone?"
"It's been cleared out!"
"Hey look up there!"
"YOU! STOP!"

Somebody yelled as they pointed to you.

Crap.

You ran down the length of the train and out of the workhouse, before flipping off the edge of the train, and down onto the tracks.

You ran down the tracks alongside trains that were having maintenance done on them.

Suddenly Batman and Robin appeared in front of you. You skidded to a halt and stared up at the dynamic duo.

"Y/Vn. The money." Batman growled.
"Oh didn't ya hear? Someone cleared out the train! I could ask around if anyone saw anything but-"
"Enough! Hand it over!" Robin yelled.

"Well, OK. But you'll have to catch me first!" You said as you dropped onto the floor and rolled underneath a train, and started running along the parallel track.

You heard Robin gaining on you from behind, and could see out of the corner of your eye Batman was running along the top of a train.

You made a sudden left and made your way up to the main station, hoping the crowds of people would lose the vigilantes.

The station was still fairly busy, as you pushed your way past people. You could see a train just about to leave the station, and it was conveniently heading in the direction of your apartment. Perfect.

You quickly looked behind you to see the two heroes right in your tail. You took a deep breath and, as the train began to move, you leaped into the back of the train.

You watched as batman and robin skidded to a halt on the end of the platform. You waved and laughed to yourself as they became small dots in the distance.

When you neared your apartment you jumped off the train, rolling as you landed. You made your way back to your apartment, before hiding your money in your hiding place and checking on your brother.

Hopefully this money would be able to buy him some medicine, and he could go back to school again. You sighed as you brushed the hair out of his eyes, before you heard a growl behind you.

"Hand over the cash." A stern voice said as you turned around to see robin in your apartment.
"Where's daddybats? Too busy to watch his son get his ass kicked?"

He gritted his teeth. "ENOUGH!" He yelled.

His yelling stirred your brother, and he moaned and he rolled over.

Damian could tell that he was really badly sick, and could die soon.
"Is that your brother?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. Leave him alone. " you snarled.

Damian raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm not going to hurt him. I'll give you a deal. You return the money and I'll see to it that he gets medical attention."

You crossed your arms and thought.

"Ok. Deal. "

Time skip-

Much to Batman's dislike, and old English man had taken care of your brother, and now you found yourself sitting by his bed in the batcave.

Robin was watching you from the other side of the cave, not taking his eyes off you.

Eventually he got up and walked over to you.
"I have another proposal. I'll give your brother a scholarship at Gotham academy, if you promise not to steal again. You will be in the same classes, and everything will be paid for. "

You instantly jumped up and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you" you whispered in his ear.

He pulled away and forced a small smile, before walking away. You sat back down as suddenly thought about what he said.

How does he know what school I go to?

A/n

Don't throw things at me it so hard to write for Damian.

Also I wrote this one at the train station, and tried to make it as realistic as possible.

Keep liking and commenting!

James✌🏻️