Batfam x child!reader part 4

Yaaaaas part 4 I will try and make this the last one but I planned for part 2 to be the last😂oh well.

Also I got my teeth removed so I can't work today, which gives me a good excuse to write.

Dick groaned as he slowly sat up, his head pounding. He looked around as his vision cleared to see his brothers and Bruce also beginning to wake up.

He looked around the cave, which had weapons and broken equipment all over it. Dick closed his eyes and tried as hard as he could to remember what happened to them.

He remembered a woman in the cave, Jason had the crap beaten out of him and... Y/n screaming.

Oh no, Y/N!"

He scrambled to his feet and ran to Bruce and helped him up. Tim was helping Jason stand and Damian was leaning on a nearby wall for support.

"Who was that?" Tim asked.
"It was Katrina Marksoff. Y/n's... Mother. " he said, going over to what remained of the batcomputer. The screen had a large crack in it and flickered every so often, and occasionally sparks flew from the ceiling around it.

Bruce typed something as the boys crowded around.
"I thought she had left Gotham for good after we took custody of Y/n, but it looks like she's not ready to give her up yet."

"Where would she take her?" Damian asked.

"She had an apartment on the old side of Gotham near the theatre district. She will most likely take her there. " Bruce answered.

"What are we waiting for?" Jason asked, grabbing his jacket and pulling gun out of it.

"I agree with Todd. " Damian said, grabbing a katana off a nearby wall.

The boys nodded at each other as they all ran off to gather their weapons and costumes, and prepared to rescue their sister.

Y/n's POV-

Mother grabbed my arm and pulled me into the old apartment, where she grabbed a pair of handcuffs and cuffed me to the radiator. For once it was on, and burnt my hand and she pushed me closer to it.

I whimpered quietly but of course she heard me.

She turned around and slapped me in the face.
"That'll teach you to sneak out again you brat. " she said, lighting up a cigarette before walking into the dark shadows of the apartment.

The damp smell in the room was making me want to throw up, and the handcuff cut into my wrists. I looked around, trying to find something to break cuffs with but found nothing.

Suddenly mother came back into the light, and grabbed my free arm. She took her cigarette out of her mouth and pressed the end into my arm. I screamed as she twisted it around, before she let go of me.

I was crying now as she came over to me and placed a peace of tape over my mouth.

"Shut up brat. I'll be back soon. Try anything funny and I'll kill you." She said as she jumped out the window.

I sat there crying, wondering if my family were ever going to find me before she killed me.

Boys POV-

The boys arrived at the old apartment. Damian scrunched up his nose at the foul smell in the area as he stepped of his bike. Jason and Tim also got off their bikes and Dick and Bruce got out of the batmobile.

The boys looked to Bruce as he inspected the building.
"Robin and Red robin. Take the roof. Red hood-north side window. Nightwing- east side window. In taking the front. Wait for my mark. I'll take Katrina, and you get Y/n back to the cave. " Bruce ordered.