Tim Drake x reader Part 2

Tim had been tracking Callum for over 3 hours now. It looks like he was heading to Arizona.
Tim, any news?
Dick's voice came over Tim's communicator.

'Not yet nightwing. He's heading to Arizona. Anything from the apartment?'
Yeah. Looks like he was planning to off Y/n as soon as she was done helping him. I'm impressed too. Y/n managed to square a debt of $6,500,000. Judging by his notes it looks like he's heading for the Grand Canyon for some reason.
Tim tightened his grip on the handlebars of his bike.
'Ok. I'm nearly there. '
Ok. Stay safe Tim. And bring Y/n back safe.
'You got it. ' he said as he sped off, heading to the Grand Canyon.

Y/n's POV-

I was sitting in the back of Callum's cars with my hands tied behind me. We had been driving for hours and I was getting scared.
"Where are we going?" I asked quietly.
"Huh. Wouldn't you like to know." He said as he smirked.

"Ok, that was mean. We're going where no one will hear you scream. " he laughed evilly.

My stomach dropped. What did that mean? I gulped as I stared out the window at the endless miles of desert. Tears filled my eyes as I began to think of Tim.

Tim. The one who was only out to protect me, but I ignored him. The last thing I said to him was telling him to leave me alone.
A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of never being able to see him again.

Time skip-also 3rd person POV-

The car suddenly jerked to a stop. Callum got out of the car and went round to her side, grabbing her hair and yanking her out of the car.

She suddenly realised she was at the Grand Canyon.
"Callum please! You don't have to do this!" She pleaded.
"Oh, poor sweet Y/n. I course I do. " he said as he pushed her to the edge, forcing her to look down at the drop.

She was hyperventilating as she stared into the ground.

"Goodbye Y/n. Thanks for the help. " he whispered in her ear as he pushed her over the edge.

She screamed as she plummeted down to the ground, her hair flapping behind her. She closed her eyes and waited for death.

Suddenly he felt something hit her in the side and then an arm around her waist. She felt herself being placed on the floor.

"Y/n? Y/n! " she heard a familiar voice.

She felt the ropes around her hands being cut as she opened her eyes. She was on a ledge in the side of the canyon, with Tim in his Red Robin uniform beside her.

She suddenly threw her arms around him, sobbing into his shoulder.
"I'm-I'm sorry Tim. I'm-"
"Shhhhhh. It's ok Y/n. Your ok. " he whispered into her ears as he rubbed small circles in her back.

She pulled away from him as he wiped away her tears with his thumb.
"I'm s-sorry Tim. I- I was stupid and I should have listened to you and I'm sorry I yelled at you and-"
Tim cut her off by kissing her passionately. She kissed back, missing Tim's lips on hers.

"Come on. Let go home. " Tim said, pulling he to her feet. She wobbled slightly as she looked over the edge again. Tim grabbed her chin and forced her to look in his eyes.
"Wait, but what about-"
"Don't worry. Dick is on his way to take care of Callum. " he said as she nodded.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around his neck, as they grappled out of the canyon.

Time skip-

The two eventually returned to the manor late at night. Tim drove his bike into the batcave and turned off the engine.
"Y/n?" Tim asked. She didn't respond.
Tim turned around to see Y/n asleep on his back, snoring quietly.

He smiled as he carefully picked her up and carried her up to his room at the manor.

He carefully laid her in his bed and covered her with a blanket. He a brushed the hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Night Y/n. I love you." He said as he turned off the lights in the room, smiling at his girlfriend.

A/n: well that was crap anyway sorry for not updating loads I have work on the weekend and literally hen I come home I want to die😂 but I love my job so meh.