Dying batsis x batfam

Bruce looked down at his daughter who was happily skipping along next to him. She hadn't a care in the world. Sometimes Bruce felt guilty about not telling her about her illness, but Leslie said that even a sudden and strong emotional response could trigger the final fatal stage of the illness.

"Dad? Helloooo?"

Bruce was snapped out of his thoughts by his daughter waving a hand in front of his face.

"Hm? Sorry sweetie, I was just thinking. " he replied.

"Come on dad hurry up! I don't wanna be late!" She said as she limped ahead of her father.

"Careful Y/nn." Bruce warned as he jogged slightly to catch up to her as they entered the batcave.

"Okay. So what do we nee to do when we meet them?" Bruce asked before they stepped onto the zeta tube pad.

"Be kind, don't stare at the aliens and don't tell them I know all their weaknesses. " she repeated what he told her earlier.

"Good girl. " he smiled as the zeta tube lit up and the two were surrounded by the light.

When Y/n opened her eyes she could see she was in a large room with lots of expensive-looking equipment in. There was a large computer on one wall and out the windows she could see space and the earth turning steadily below her.

"Welcome to the watchtower Y/n. " a voice came from above as superman landed in front of the two.

"Home of the justice league. " green lantern chimed in as he flew in on a skateboard made of green light.

"Woah..." Y/n said quietly as she looked at the heroes in front of her.

"Great Hera! Who is this brave woman?" Diana asked a she appeared, sword in hand.

Soon enough the flash, green arrow, Martian manhunter and hawk girl arrived.

"Everyone, meet Y/n. She'll be staying the night on the watchtower. " Bruce said.

The JL immediately began to coo at Y/n and ask her questions and play with her. Bruce smiled as he watched his daughter play with a little green car green lantern had made.

"It must be soon if you bought her here. How long until... Y'know?" Nightwing asked, walking up behind Bruce.

"We don't know. But... Soon. Too soon for her age. I wanted her to meet them before she goes. " Bruce said sadly as he watched Y/n, who was now getting a sword fighting lesson from Diana.

Unbeknown to the two males, superman's ears twitched as he used his super hearing to listen to their conversation. His face fell as he looked at the happy child before him.

He stood up and left her to play with his colleagues before making his way over to batman and nightwing.

"I just heard- I mean- is-"

"Yes Clark. This was her last wish. "

Clark looked sorrowfully and Bruce and then Y/n.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. Make this the best damn day of her life. " nightwing answered.

Clark nodded and rejoined the group, trying to put on a happy face but struggled as he looked at the happy child. She was too young to die. She was too happy and had the rest of her life to live.

It wasn't fair.

2 months later.

Clark swallowed as he stepped up in front of the crowd, next to her coffin. He looked at it and blinked back his tears, before taking a small crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket.

He swallowed again as he began to read it.

"We will miss Y/n. More than she could ever know. I only met Y/n once, and in that day Dick told me 'make this the best damn day of her life.' But, I'm afraid I wasn't able to do that. Because the best day of her life, was when she came into yours. You gave her a home, a family, and all the love she could ever need. And I'm sure that she's up there somewhere, looking on us now, saying 'thank you'. To Bruce. To Dick. To Tim, Damian, Jason, Alfred and all her brothers and sisters, related it not. We will mis you Y/n. Sleep tight. "

Eyyyyyyyyy fit request down! Sorry this took so long but I had lots of work and schoolwork and then BTS came to America and I died a little.

But yeah! Sorry for all the feels.

James✌🏻️