*2K SPECIAL* Batfam x reader

Y/n sighed as she approached the doors of Wayne manor. Last time she was here, she was Y/n L/n. Now, 6 years later, she was Sargent L/n. She had been serving overseas and hadn't seen her brother Damian or the rest of her family for those 6 years.

She pulled her cap back on her head and adjusted her bun, before stepping up to the doorway. She knocked on the door and a few seconds later Alfred answered.

"Good d-" Alfred began but he stopped mid way through.

He broke out in a huge grin and hugged  her tightly.
"Miss Y/n! Thank goodness you are safe!" Alfred said.

"Thanks Alfred, I missed you! How have you been?"
"Still running around after your father and brothers. Talk of the Devils..."

Alfred said as Jason came down the stairs, eating a sandwich.
His eyes landed on her as he dropped his sandwich before racing down the stairs and almost knocking Y/n over.

"Hi Jay. I missed you!" She said as she ran her fingers through Jay's white bangs.

Jason didn't answer, he just continued to grip onto her waist.

She felt a wetness on her shirt as she realised he was crying.

After a while he pulled away from her, wiping his eyes on his sleeve.
"I'm glad your back." He said with a smile.

Before she could answer she heard another voice from upstairs.

"And why not father?"
"Because we already have enough animals, that's why!"
"But Grayson said I could get another by if I wished!"
"Yes, but Dick doesn't live here anymore! And with you at school and Y/n away, it's just not possible!"

"Bruce, just buy the kid a puppy!" She yelled up the stairs.

There was a moment of silence before Damian and Bruce came onto the landing, staring at her.

"Y/NN!" Damian yelled as he slid down the banister and jumped into her arms.

"Hi Dami!" You replied. Bruce followed Damian down the stairs, simply looking at her in disbelief.

Damian pulled away from her and looked up to his father, then back at    Y/n.  Even with his limited social skills her could tell they needed space, so he stepped back.

"Hey dad... Long time no see?" She chuckled nervously.

Bruce didn't reply, he simply hugged her tightly.

"Welcome home Y/nn. " he said.

She froze. After 24 years living in the manor, Bruce had never called her Y/nn. Always Y/n. It annoys the hell out of her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder.

Finally, she was home.

THANK YOU FOR 2K!

Sorry if this sucked a little like I said in the a/n before this, life is a little cray cray right now.

But in the meantime,

THANK YOU!

James✌🏻️