Bruce Wayne x pregnant!reader

It was getting late as you made your way back to Wayne manor. You had been to the hospital to get an ultrasound. You had found you were pregnant a few weeks ago, but you hadn't plucked up the courage to tell your husband yet. Only you and Alfred knew, and now thanks to the ultrasound you knew you were having a baby girl.

You opened the large doors to Wayne manor to be met with Alfred dusting the old photographs.

"Ah, Miss Wayne. All alright I presume?"
He asked.
"Yes Alfred. All good. It's going to a girl. " you said as you pulled the ultrasound out of your bag and showed it to him.
"Congratulations Miss. Are you going to tell master Bruce soon?"
"Yes. I just need to find the right time. "
"Well, there's no time like the present. " he said.

As if on cue Bruce walked in the front door, putting his briefcase on a nearby table and loosening his tie.

Damn, Alfred must be a ninja.

"Hey Bruce-man. How was work?"
"Tiring. But good. " he said as he kissed you on the cheek.

Alfred sent you a nod as he left the room.

"Bruce... There's something I have to tell you. " you said nervously.
Sensing your nerves Bruce immediately put his hands on your shoulders to calm you down.
"What is it honey?" His eyes full of worry.
You took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant." You said as you pulled the ultrasound out of your bag again and gave it to him.

"A little girl. " you finished as Bruce stared at the photo. He remained silent while you cursed his acting skills as you couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Bruce? Please,  say something. " you said.

Instead Bruce turned on his heel and walked away, leaving you in the hall. Tears filled your eyes as you started to sob, running back out of the manor and into its gardens. It was where you went when you needed to calm down.

You stayed outside for a while, composing a short speech of what to say to him. Eventually it got dark and you made your way back inside.

After a short while searching you found the light on in Bruce's study.

You took a deep breath and entered without knocking.

As you walked in you could see Bruce sitting at his computer. He was watching a video on ...

how to braid hair?

"Bruce?" You asked, throughly confused.

He turned and faces you.

"Look Bruce, you may not like it but I'm pregnant. This child deserves a father and I can't raise her alone. "

As you were talking he got up and started to approach you, towing over you.

"Bruce, please, answer me" you said quietly, slightly scared now.

He then pulled you close to him and hugged you tightly.

"I'm going to be a father Y/n. I love you so much. "

You started bawling again, but this time they were happy tears.

He pulled away from you and kissed you on the forehead, his hand resting on your stomach.

"I love you Y/n. Your going to be a great mother. I'm sorry I freaked out. I just- I don't know the first thing about babies. And what will the boys think? Girls are so cute and innocent an I-"
"And your going to be the best bat-dad ever."

You smiled at him and he smiled back.

You knew that Bruce would be the best father ever.