Jason Todd x reader Part 3

Previously...

She suddenly pulled away and smacked him in the chest.

"What was that for?" He asked.
"You ass! Where have you been for the last 3 years?!" She yelled.

"Oh Y/n. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. "

Ok let's go!

"Soooo... Let me get this straight. You were Robin, then got blown up by the joker, and now you're alive again?" She said in disbelief as Jason looked at her sheepishly.

"Um... Yeah. " he replied, shrugging his shoulders. "Please don't freak out. " he added.

She swallowed. " I'm not freaking out. Not at all. Just my best friend is suddenly alive again and he was Robin and this makes so much sense and-"

Before she could finish her eyes suddenly widened as she passed out on the floor.

Jason sighed.
You would not believe the amount of people who faint when they find out you came back from the dead.

Time skip-

Y/n groaned as the blackness faded away. She blinked a few times and stared up at the ceiling of her room.
Wait, how did I get here?

As if on cue, Jason walked into the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

"Huh. Bout time you woke up. " he muttered as he sat on the side of her bed.

"Why? How long was I asleep?"
He looked at his watch.

"Ummm... Bout 4 hours. " he said casually.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"Woah, calm down! Don't pass out again!" Jason said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

Y/n stopped and stared into his eyes, before she threw her arms around him.

"Why did you have to leave? I missed you. " she mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have a choice. " he replied, stroking her hair.

They stayed in silence for a moment before Jason felt a wetness on his shirt. He looked down and realised she was crying.

"Hey, What's wrong?" He asked gently, carefully lifting her chin so her eyes met his, and wiping a tear off her cheek.

"I-I always dreamed of this moment. A-and when it came I would tell you- that-"

"Tell me what?" He asked, worry in his eyes.

"I love you. " she said, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Jason remained silent, and a flash of regret washed over Y/n's face. He didn't feel the same way. Realising her mistake, she got up to leave but Jason grabbed her arm.

He pulled her back down onto the bed and crashes his lips into hers. He placed his hands on her hips as she relaxed into the kiss, allowing Jason to lead.

The need for oxygen pulled the two apart as they looked into each others eyes.

"Well, if dying and coming back made you want to kiss me, I would have done it a long time ago. " he smirked.

She smacked his arm before kissing him again, running her hands through his hair.

"You don't know how long I've waited to say that. " she murmured as they pulled away, foreheads resting on eachother.

"Me too Y/n. Me too. "

Yaaaah I promise requests are on the way.

James✌🏻️