Damian wayne/robin x reader

It was late on a Friday night and you were out on the town with Y/BF. It was around 2 in the morning and your local club was closing up, and you and Y/BF decided to head home.

After Y/BF left to get to her house, you walked alone down the streets of Gotham. You pulled your jacket tighter around yourself in a vain attempt to keep warm.

"Hey! Bitch down the road! Where's lover boy tonight?" A voice hollered behind you.

You mentally cursed as you recognised that voice. It was Izzy, your worst enemy. She had always been jealous of you and Damian's relationship, and she had voiced this to you many times.

She staggered over, clearly drunk. She reeked of alcohol, and slurred as she talked.

"Yous stole my man and-and now I'll kill you!" She said as she tried to slap you but missed. She fell forwards into you arms. You stood her back up.

"Izzy, go home. Your drunk. "
"Not a chance in hell" she said, as she suddenly pulled out a knife.

Realising this was serious, you immediately grabbed your necklace. Damian had given it to you and told you to always press the little heart locket if you were in danger, and he would come straight away.

Before you knew what was happening Izzy was clumsily swinging the knife at you. You dodged most of her attacks but she managed to slash your arm. You hissed as you grabbed your arm, blood already straining your sleeve.

She suddenly threw her whole weight at you, knocking you on the floor with her on top of you. She went to stab you but you grabbed her hands.

You watched as the point of the knife got closer to you, until you heard yelling and Izzy was pushed off your chest. You sat up and saw Izzy laying on the floor unconscious, with robin standing over her. He saw you and immediately rushed to your side.

"Are you alright beloved?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm ok." You hissed again and you put your hand on your arm, trying to slow the flow of blood.

Damian carefully placed his hand on top of yours and slowly removed it. He examined your wound, and then pulled off his cape and tightly wrapped it around your arm.

"It needs stitches. Let's get back to the manor."he said calmly and he helped you up wrapping his arm around you, and grappled you both back to the manor. You buried your face in his neck and he held you tightly.

Once there he wasted no time. He took your jacket off and cleaned all the blood off your arm, stopping occasionally when you winced. After reassuring him he carried on and started to stitch the wound. You closed your eyes tightly as he quickly closed the hole in your arm, and began bandaging it.

You kept your eyes closed until you felt Damian's lips on yours.
"It is done."he says simply as you opened your eyes.
"Thanks Dami. I don't know what I'd do without you" you said as you kissed him again. A warm sensation spread through your body as you melted into the kiss. Damian ran his tongue over your bottom lip, asking you entrance. You allowed him and he began exploring every corner of you mouth with his tongue.

Unfortunately the need for oxygen made you pull away, and you sat there breathless.

"I love you Dami" you breathed out.
"I love you too Y/N. And I will never let anyone hurt you."