8K SPECIAL *2K special part 2*

This reminds me of this song. One of you requested a part 2 for the 2k special, so you can think of this as and 8k special, which by the way is MENTAL.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Dick rubbed his eyes as he woke. He looked at his bedside clock to see it was 4:30 in the morning. He sighed and ruffled his hair, before he heard a noise down the hall.

The quietly got out of bed and looked down the hall outside his room, to see Y/n staring out of the large window at the end of the hall, the moonlight reflecting off her face.

Dick slowly came up behind her. "Y/n? You okay?" He asked quietly.

She wiped her eyes and faced him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go back to bed. " she said. Dick could see in the moonlight her eyes were puffy, and he gave her a look that said 'don't lie to me'.

"Fine." She said as she pulled a photo out of her pocket and have it to him, before stating out the window again.

He looked at the photo. It was a picture of her and a group of 5 others, 3 men and 2 women. They were all in their uniforms and saluting.

"Private Turner, Walker and Haywood. Sargent Woods and Dolan. 4 years ago, we were sent in to a hostage situation. Thanks to those 5, in still standing. 4:33in the morning, a sniper opened fire. " she said without turning around.

She reached around her neck and took off a necklace with 5 dog tags on it.

"That was all that was left. " she said, sniffing.

Dick's heart sank as he hugged her tightly. He hated to see his sister upset.

"Yo, who up at this- oh. " Jason said as he came out of his room.

"Sorry Jase. Didn't mean to wake ya. " she said as she wiped her eyes in her hand. Jason immediately disappeared into his room and reappeared with a tissue box.

He gave her a tissue before putting his arm over her shoulders.

"Your strong Y/n. Keep flighting, for them. " he said.

By now Tim, Damian and Bruce had returned from patrol, and came upstairs to find a group hug with Y/n at the centre. Naturally they all joined in, understanding what was going on.

"Ummmm guys, I appreciate this but it's 5 in the morning. Tim and Dami have school tomorrow and Dick and Bruce have jobs to go to. " she said.

"I can skip"
"I'll call in sick"
"I just don't want to go to school"
"I think I can call a day off if I own the company"

They all said at once.

"Thanks guys. I love you. "

Eh not sure but 8K HOLY CRAP

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

James✌🏻️