Chapter 11

So here is the next chapter and you all get to see how the rest of the night unfolded. Thank you to those who commented...perhaps I should dedicate a chapter for each of you?! I hope everyone that is reading the story is enjoying it as much as I am writing it. Leave the comments in the bottom and don't forget to vote. The next chapter is already in the works. Let's see if I can get more than two people to comment lol. Should be up during the weekend!!

*****************************************************************************************************************

         I didn’t know the guys at all except that they go to my school. There were four of them and they were dressed in suits. Obviously they had been at the dance but by the way they swayed as they came closer, it was easy to tell that they had been drinking. Probably sneaking the alcohol into the dance or drinking in the parking lot away from the lights and the eyes of the teachers supervising.

        “Look what we got here boys. It’s the new girl,” the leader of the group I guess slurred coming to a stop a few feet away from me. Even from here I could smell the alcohol coming off them. This wasn’t good and red flags were going up in my head. 

          “Hello,” I said hoping to just make small talk before I could get around them and back to the gym. I’d much rather face my issues with Embry than stay out here alone with four drunken guys.

          The group stepped almost as one into the path of the way I was going. I stopped and looked at them. I thought that there was a chance that I could get by them and nothing go wrong but now doubt was flooding my mind.

         “Where you off to Lamia? That is your name right?” the leader asked with cockiness oozing out of his pores almost as much as the smell of alcohol.

          “Yes, that’s my name,” I reply quietly, remaining calm as much as I could. I don’t want to egg them on. People under the influence of alcohol will do things they normally don’t and I didn’t want this situation to turn into one of those moments.

          “You look sexy tonight. Why don’t you come with me and my friends to hang instead of going back to the dance?” he asked. The three other guys flanking him on either side were smirking at me, making my skin crawl. I don’t we’d just be “hanging”.

          “I’m sorry but my friends will be looking for me and I should really get back to them,” I said keeping my eyes down. I needed to get back towards the gym which was a pretty good distance. I hadn’t realized how far I had walked. I was barely in the light of the school lampposts’ anymore. I walked towards them, arms wrapped around my frame as I tried to scoot past them again.

            “What’s the rush new girl? We can show you a better time than those friends of yours in there,” the leader said stepping in front of my path, blocking my escape to the gym. He lifted his hand and ran it put and down my arm. I shivered but not the good kind. It was the type of shiver that made my whole body tense and a sick feeling entering my stomach. I moved away from his touch back a few steps. An almost evil glint flashed in his eyes. “What’s wrong? Not want to play?” he asked with fake interest. I could see the other guys move from behind him, making a circle around me. I was frozen in fear. Embry, please help, I thought.