Epilogue

Here it is guys...the epilogue!! I can't believe that the story is over. This will be the third story that I have finished. It doesn't seem like so long ago that I had the dream that inspired this whole story. I couldn't have done it without the support of all the readers and fans. you guys are truely amazing!!! I will soon be posting my first original story so look for it! Thanks again for all of you who have stuck with me through the late night updates and the suspenseful days of waiting for me to post the next chapter. This is dedicated to all of you! :)

*****************************************************************************************************

            It’s been about three months since I returned to Forks. At first, I wasn’t sure how it’d be with the rest of the pack. Kim had immediately tackled me in a hug and some of the guys were already back to joking with me. Of course, there were some that I had to win over. Even though Sam had forgiven me, he was still watching me closely but that was diminishing with every passing day. Leah was well…herself. She wouldn’t automatically take me back in but just the other day I saw her crack a smile at something I said. That counts in my book.

            Pretty much everything had gone back to normal. Well, as normal as it could with a shape shifter for a boyfriend. As soon as I got back I wanted to change up the house. Everything just reminded me of my former life so I planned to buy new furniture and paint some of the rooms. I got it through the Volturi but the Cullens bought the property and let me live there.

Everyone was very helpful . Embry was always at the house painting a room or moving furniture around. It didn’t take long for the house to look like a completely different place and become the second hang out for the pack besides Sam and Emily’s house. I didn’t mind. I liked having so many people around me.

            I started going back to school. We had to come up with some reason for the classes I missed but with Carlisle’s doctor notes,  it was an easy task to accomplish. Kim helped me catch up on my school work and I was now on track with the others.

            It’s strange. Sometimes I still feel like someone is watching me. Like I’ll turn my head and a Volturi guard will be standing just outside the tree line. Or the house creaking at night is Jane coming to finish me off. But every time I look, there is no one there. I asked Alice one time if she saw anything about them but she reassured me that they weren’t any plans of coming here. I still feared that one day that wouldn’t be the case anymore.

            Embry and I are slowly becoming like we were before everything happened. I could see that he was cautious around me at first but I couldn’t really blame him. After the house was fixed, he started practically living there with me. I remember the first time since we got back together when he slept with me. The warmth from his arms wrapped around my body made me feel like I was finally home.

            About a week and a half ago, school went on Christmas break. It would be my first Christmas since I was a little girl. I didn’t expect much. Maybe a present or two from Embry and possibly Kim or Alice but what I got was incredible. I received a present from almost every member of the Cullen family and the La Push pack. It was overwhelming to say the least. Embry had even got a small tree and decorated it for me. I felt foolish since I couldn’t get much for anyone but they just brushed it off.