Chapter 1

1. Harry Styles came up with the name, One Direction.

2. After Louis watched New Moon, he spent the rest of the evening pretending to be Edward Cullen

3. Zayn said his ideal kiss would be on a roof under the moonlight.

4. Liam once said he’d love to snuggle up with his girlfriend and watch Disney films all day.

5. Harry is still waiting for his passionate kiss in the rain.

6. Zayn last cried whilst watching a chick flick.

7. Louis always says he’s going to stay immature forever, as he never wants to grow up.

8. “I would absolutely love to date a fan!” –Louis Tomlinson

9. Niall believes in not having sex until married.

10. Harry once surprised his girlfriend by laying out candles and an evening picnic by a lake, only for her to not show up. He says he’s never been so embarrassed.

11. Louis Tomlinson has four younger sisters.

12. “Until I find the perfect girl, I have Louis” –Harry Styles

13. Louis once got expelled for showing his bum to his head teacher.

14. Louis and Zayn are both 5”9’

15. Harry and Liam are both 5”10’

16. Niall is 5”7’

17. Zayn has a habit of biting the inside of his bottom lip.

18. Louis said that if he were a One Direction fan, and he were to fancy one of the band members, it’d be Harry.

19. Niall said that he’d rather lick a fat man’s armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise.

20. Louis’s favorite band is The Fray.

******************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed that! I'm going to post 20 facts every week most likely on wednesdays...

So until next week, Vote, Comment and Fan if you want to. But surely, listen to One Direction =)