Chapter 39

Hey!!

So. I am in a dire need of an editor for this collection. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I would really appreciate any help =)

My twitter account username is amazingness5. If you want to follow me, just leave me a message or something so I don't think that you are a random stalker person =)

Thanks.

Enjoy!

********************************************************************

761. If you save Zayn’s twitter picture, it saves as “sick_pic.”

762. What Makes you Beautiful has been covered on Glee.

763. They are writing two books within the next year.

764. Niall has a top with fries on the front, which says “GO LARGE.”

765. Niall isn’t allowed to do the food shopping because he would buy too much food.

766. Harry: We’re just normal teenage boys. We’re not like robots.

767. There are about 30 songs that they recorded that didn’t make the album.

768. 1D have been invited to the Whitehouse.

769. July 23, 2012. 8:22 P.M. One Band. One Dream. One Direction.

770. Niall: Fans always ask me to marry them, so I’m going to have a lot of wives.

771. Zayn’s idea for the name of the band was, “whatever five is in Greek.”

772. One of Zayn’s tattoo says “Be true to who you are.”

773. Apparently Harry didn’t want Baby                Lux to get hurt at the airport, which is why they didn’t travel on the same plane as her.

774. Louis and Zayn snuck out of their hotel in Sydney and ended up getting lost.

775. Niall doesn’t like to take his shirt off because he thinks that he is too pale.

776. Niall’s half eaten vegemite toast sold on eBay for $99,999.

777. Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Cheryl Cole are all One Direction fans.

778. While in Australia, Niall went to the Zoo by himself.

779. When you search One Direction on Google, there are over 141 million results.

780.  Harry once had an hour long conversation with a cat while he was drunk.