Chapter 2

Dedicated to EvangelineLanae, because she is the one who, unintentionally and indirectly, gave me the idea of starting this collection/book =)

I know I said that I'd post again on next Wednesday, and I am aware of the fact that today is by no means a Wednesday...I just felt really happy today and felt like posting =)

And that's my favorite One Direction song on the side >>>>>>

What's yours?!?

Enjoy!

*******************************************************************************************************

21. Zayn Malik smokes.

22. Louis Tomlinson has a foot fetish.

23. Liam is known as “the sensible one,” Niall is known as “the giggly one,” Zayn is known as “the photogenic one,” Louis is known as “the funny one,” and Harry is known as “the flirt.”

24. Harry’s perfect girl would have a good sense of humor, be cute, and would be someone who is loyal.

25. Harry’s perfect first date would be watching Love Actually and eating sweet popcorn.

26. Zayn’s perfect first date would be takng a girl out for a romantic dinner.

27. Harry wants to name his first baby girl “Darcy.”

28. Louis Tomlinson loves stripes.

29. Harry’s waiting for a girl to make him go “weak at the knees.”

30. “I straightened Harry’s hair in his sleep the other day, and he woke up crying” –Louis Tomlinson

31. Niall, Harry, and Liam all said the youngest they would date is 14. Zayn said 16, and Louis said 17.

32. If Liam wasn’t a singer, he’d like to be a firefighter or a gym teacher.

33. Zayn wrote the verse he sings in What Makes You Beautiful.

34. Zayn carries around a mirror with him at all times.

35. Liam goes mental and jumps everywhere every time Leona Lewis tweets him.

36. Liam hates spoons more than anything else in the world.

37. Harry said that if his girlfriend ever fell asleep on him, he’d take a picture of her so he could show her in the morning and tell her how beautiful she is.

38. Harry gets annoyed if he’s just been on the phone with Louis and Louis doesn’t say “I Love You” at the end.

39. Harry says he wants a girlfriend who’s shorter than him, so they can cuddle whenever he wants.

40. Niall’s favorite thing in the world is food.

**********************************************************************************************************

The next twenty facts will be posted most likely on April 25...Unless I randomly wake up one morning and feel like posting again.

In the meantime, feel free to fan, vote and/or comment!