Chapter 40

781. Harry made Baby Lux a Twitter.

782. Baby Lux’s Titter has more followers than the US One Direction.

783. Simon Cowell has paid for One Direction to keep their name against the US One Direction.

784. The US One Direction complained that they were getting death threats such as “we will chase you with spoons and carrots!” for trying to make our One Direction change their name.

785. Taylor Swift has the hots for Harry.

786. Contrary to the rumors, Harry does not have 6 toes.

787. Liam likes to play with LEGOS.

788. Zayn’s favorite computer game is Halo.

789. Harry tries to only drink water, but he likes apple juice as well.

790. Liam would like to make Krispy Kreme flavored ice cream.

791. Louis’s favorite kind of sandwich is prawn mayo with prawn chips.

792. Niall really likes Subway’s Meatball Marinara Sandwiches.

793. Zayn’s first kiss was when he was 9.

794. Louis used to be a singer for a band named “The Rouge.”

795. Liam announced on his twitcam that Ed Sheeran sings a little bit in Moments.

796. Liam wants to go surfing at many places around the world.

797. Niall is a Virgo, meaning he is compatible with Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer.

798. Liam’s twitcam reached 100,000 viewers.

799. Liam’s twitcam had appearences from Zayn, Louis, and Niall, but you could only hear Harry’s voice.

800.  Harry is an Aquarius, thus he is compatible with Gemini, Libra, and other Aquarius.