Chapter 10

Hello, wonderful directioners!!!!!! Here are the next 20 facts...

And the Video Diary #2 is on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!!

**********************************************************************

181. Harry’s favorite album is ‘21’ by Adele.

182. “I haven’t kissed that many girls…” –Niall Horan.

183. Louis’s old car was called “Cheryl.”

184. If Harry’s girlfriend was ever sad, he’d never leave her alone until she was smiling again.

185. Niall’s favorite Justin Bieber songs are “U Smile” and “One Less Lonely Girl.”

186. When asked, “What would you do if you were a girl for the day?” Louis replied, “I would go straight to the mirror and take my clothes off.”

187. Harry is the woman of the flat he and Louis share.

188. Liam once said that if his girlfriend asked him to use a spoon for fun, he’d do it because he never wants her to be sad.

189. Louis likes girls who eat carrots.

190. Harry likes being naked. Even when he has company.

191. When asked about his idea of a perfect date, Liam replied, “Love is all about communication. So we’d go hand-in-hand on a romantic stroll through a park and I’d buy her flowers.”

192. “Call me old fashioned, but I like to get to know a girl before I start a relationship.” –Louis Tomlinson.

193. “I wish I had a girl to cuddle up to at night, rather than my pillow.” –Harry Styles.

194. Niall has a strange obsession with giraffes.

195. Zayn says he looks for intelligence in a woman.

196. Harry thinks a girl is so much more attractive with a smile.

197. “My accent always works with girls. They like it. I have no idea why.” –Niall Horan.

198. Harry’s full name is Harold Edward Styles.

199. Louis says that he goes for “cheeky” girls.

200. Harry wants to date a girl who can make him laugh.

****************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed that! Leave all of your thoughts and such in the comments section. I love reading them!! And I'll try my best to get around to replying to them!