Chapter 3

I was on the verge of deleting this story/collection. I was going to delete it a few days ago. But then I saw the reads, comments, votes,  fans and decided not to do so....

I know I keep on saying that I'll post a week later, but it is soooooo hard. Ah! It is soooo tempting to post chapters!!!! So here is Chapter Three....

Absolutely love that picture on the side!!!!

Enjoy!

**************************************************************************************************

41. If Niall could live anywhere, it’d be Nandos.

42. When Niall met Michael Buble for the first time, he was so nervous that he held Liam’s hand the whole time.

43. Harry always kisses on first dates.

44. Zayn’s secret talent is drawing.

45. Niall cried the most when they lost X Factor.

46. Liam always belts out The Script when in the shower.

47. Niall wants a girlfriend who eats just as much as him. Which is A LOT.

48. Louis spent his first paycheck on adopting a chimpanzee called Larry.

49. Louis always flexes his muscles in front of Liam to remind him he’s the “muscliest” in the group.

50. Zayn has always wanted to do a Bruno Mars cover.

51. Zayn says that he is a romantic deep down.

52. Harry says his hair is bipolar; some days it’s curly, some days it’s straight.

53. Liam only has one kidney, and therefore can rarely drink alcohol.

54. When the boys travel, they read fanfics.

55. Liam once wrote a song for a girl he liked and sang it to her. She said yes, but dumped him the next day.

56. Niall would date a fan, as long as she doesn’t “fangirl” in front of him.

57. Louis doesn’t admit it, but he loves shopping.

58. Louis said that his girlfriend cannot be tidy, as he’s the messiest person he knows.

59. Harry sleeps naked.

60. When the boys are apart, they text each other saying how much they love/miss each other.

**************************************************************************************

I have decided that I'll just post randomly, whenever I feel like it. Because it just so happens that I cant resist the temptation to post every day and it would take forever (50 weeks to be exact) if I were to post once per week.

But I will post at least once a week.

Please Vote, Comment & Fan! Especially comment, becasuse I'd love to head your reactions to the facts!