Chapter 33

641. Louis calls his Mum on most nights.

642. Whilst on a plane, Niall got cold tea poured on him to make it look like he’d wet himself.

643. Harry bought a designer handbag for his sister as well as for Caroline.

644. There have been rumors that Harry is getting a Caroline Flack themed tattoo.

645. Zayn: I like girls with depth. I like a looker, but intelligent girls are hot too.

646. In a poll, the question, “Who are you more excited to see on the Big Time Rush tour?” was asked.

                Big Time Rush received 23% of the votes while One Direction received 77% of the votes.

647. At one of their shows, somebody threw furry handcuffs on stage, and Harry picked them up and took them and showed them to Louis, who said, “later.”

648. The boys agreed that One Thing was their favorite video to film.

649. Harry: I’d pose naked for a hundred quid.

650. Harry makes an appearance in Ed Sheeran’s video “Drunk.”

651. The video diary for week 3 was reposted. The bit where Louis said he’d sacrifice Niall during an alien invasion was cut out.

652. Eleanor went to the Tomlinson household for Christmas and Louis’ mum thought she was lovely.

653. If Harry could meet anyone, dead or alive, it’d be David Beckham.

654. Harry described the complex where the boys live, as “like the teletubbies hut gathering.”

655. Harry was starstruck the first time he met DJ Chris Miles.

656. 1D will be releasing a new single  in the summer which isn’t on Up All Night.

657. Interviewer: Describe yourself in three words.

                Harry: Cheeky, Curly…and…Cheeky again!

658. During one of their concerts in London, a girl ran on stage during their performance.

659. In an interview a few months ago, Harry decided to take all of his clothes off to distract the rest of the boys.

660. ”Moments is about a girl dying and her boyfriend committing suicide because he can’t live without her” –Ed Sheeran.