Chapter 26

501. Louis doesn’t see the point in flings or short term relationships.

502. Zayn wishes he could swap voices with Niall.

503. Niall used to sing to his girlfriend.

504. Harry hates it when he meets fans who just scream and squeal at him when he’s trying to talk.

505. When Harry was younger, he used to write on his toast with food coloring.

506. The last time Louis cried was during the filming of their documentary when he was talking about his Mum and missing home.

507. Liam claims that he’s awful at flirting.

508. Niall is a loud shower singer.

509. Louis says he cries at romantic comedies.

510. Niall screamed when Justin Bieber followed him.

511. Harry thinks “Bambi” is the perfect first date movie as it gets the girl feeling emotional and makes her cuddle up to you.

512. The boys all said that they loved Australian accents.

513. Cardboard cutouts of the boys are available.

514. If you wanted to hire One Direction for prom or a birthday party, it would cost you £21,000 for the night.

515. Harry has confirmed in an Australian radio station that he’d seen one or two One Direction themed tumblrs, and that he finds them really interesting.

516. Liam says that he gets emotional whilst singing “Moments.”

517. Niall’s first ever tweet was to Justin Bieber saying “..yo Justin, wats d wirerd obsession wi chick Norris, and u gotta get over to Ireland, everyone loves u ere..”

518. Harry said that he’d date Taylor Swift.

519. “When we were talking to a few fans in L.A., Louis pulled my jeans and I was standing there, only wearing my underwear.  I was blushing for ages” –Niall

520. When asked to describe his naked body, Zayn said Louis would say it was “hot and spicy.”