Chapter 15

1D Video Diary Week 7 is on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!!

*******************************************************

281. One Direction was originally going to be called “Status Single.”

282. Niall is left handed.

283. “Zayn has freakishly large hands!” –Louis Tomlinson

284. Harry prefers curve girls, as “there is more to grab on.”

285. At Niall’s first audition, he sung “So Sick,” which Justin Bieber covered on YouTube before he was famous.

286. Zayn has plans to rap on their future album.

287. Before their performances at the Teen Awards, Harry and Ed Sheeran were building a Lego house in the dressing room together.

288. At college, Harry wanted to study Law, Sociology, and Business.

289. Niall hates it when a girl is afraid to eat in front of him.

290. When 1D met Joe Jonas, they decided to prank him but failed because Niall forgot what he was doing.

291. Eleanor Calder is a couple of years older than Louis.

292. The boys think Eleanor Clader is a female version of Louis.

293. Zayn doesn’t let his friends watch the video of him refusing to dance at the boot camp because he thinks it’s embarrassing.

294. When asked, “Blonde, brunette, or redhead?” Harry replied, “Any, really. Most of my girlfriends have been blonde, but a good brunette is always nice.”

295. “The other day, Liam fell asleep on a plane toSwedenand I emptied the contents of his sandwich on to his hair and took a picture of him. It was really funny!” –Harry Styles

296. When Zayn was younger, he used to think that he would never get a girl to fall in love with him.

297. When asked, “Do you not think that it’s a bit girly, being scared of rollercoasters?” Harry replied, “No, ‘cause I run around with my manhood out all the time to make up for it.”

298. When Zayn doesn’t know the words to a song, he just sings random words to the tune.

299. When asked, “Would you ever get off with a fan?” Harry replied, “Yeah! How incredible would it be if we were like outside meeting fans and we just grabbed one and gave them like a proper snog?”

300. “When I was little, I always said that I wanted a brother. Now it’s like having four of them!” –Liam Payne