Chapter 11

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while.  You see, what happened is...I got writer's block with two of my other stories. That lead me to not come on wattpad very much. Even though the writer's block is by no means gone, I decided that you guys deserved an update. So here is the next 20 facts.

1D video diary week 3 is on the side.

And that's the picture of 1D at the new Men in Black premiere >>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!

************************************************************************

201. Niall likes shy girls.

202. Liam describes himself as “the clumsy one.”

203. Harry thinks that Louis looks like “Frankie Sandford” from The Saturdays. Coincidentally, Frankie is his dream girl.

204. Niall: “If you could do a duel with one person in the world, who would it be?”

        Louis: “Niall Horan.”

205. Harry has been single for a long time. He said, “It’s been about two and a bit years. I miss having a girlfriend.”

206. Louis’s favorite TV programs are Misfits and One Tree Hill.

207. “We hate seeing fans cry!” –One Direction

208. “Harry’s emotional and thoughtful. When I’ve had a bad day at work, I’ll come home and he’ll have run me a bath with candles and music playing. He’s very sweet and caring.” –Mrs. Styles (Harry’s mother)

209. When Zayn was younger, he thought the phone number was how much their phone bill cost.

210. “I LOVE GIRAFFES! They are so long, I wish I was one, the maybe I’d be taller…” –Niall Horan

211. “Despite what Liam says, he loves S Club 7!” –Louis Tomlinson

212. Zayn applied for X Factor the previous year, but chickened out on the day.

213. “My hair isn’t an afro…it’s…sex hair! It’s sex hair!” –Harry Styles

214. Niall wears pajama pants to bed.

215. Harry and Liam wear nothing to bed.

216. “Niall’s girlfriend is Nandos! He loves that food like it’s the most important thing in his life! Xx” –Danielle Peazer via Twitter.

217. Liam nearly got expelled for fighting kids that bullied him.

218. Harry likes cats.

219. Zayn likes girls with long, dark brown hair.

220. Harry can juggle.