Chapter 50

981. Louis ate Niall’s last chip when Niall left for the toilet, and afterwards, Niall didn’t talk to Louis for an hour.

982. When Louis was younger, he tried to drown his goldfish.

983. Louis: I used to have a lot of Toms. I don’t know where they’ve gone now.

                Liam: They’ve ran away from your smelly feet.

984. Harry said he admires a girl who can pee standing up.

985. Louis once walked around London with his friend wearing a spiderman mask so no one knew who he was.

986. Mrs. Horan (Niall’s mum): When Niall was younger, he used to run around his house yelling, “I am Captain Potato, I don’t have to eat potatoes.

987. Louis’s bum is insured for $160,000.

988. When asked for directions, Louis always sends people the wrong way for a laugh.

989. Harry once worked on a kissing booth at a local fair.

990. Interviewer: Any Phobias?

                Liam: Spoons!

                Zayn: Water and Heights

                Louis: Growing up

                Niall: Waking up in the morning

                Harry: Crocodile eggs.

991. Louis’s first celebrity crush was Emma Watson.

992. When Harry’s hair is wet, Niall makes him recreate Willow Smith’s hair in her “Whip My Hair” video.

993. Interviewer: What would put you off a girl?

                Liam: If she farted.

                Harry: If she spat at me.

                Louis: Well, if she punched me in the face.

994. When Harry wears a hat, it apparently means he’s slept with someone the night before.

995. When Zayn is sad about something, he puts his headphones on and tries to block everything out with music.

996. Liam thought YOLO meant “yummy oreos love origami.”

997. When Zayn’s younger sister was small, he was the one who scared ‘monsters’ out of the room.

998. Zayn: Liam is like our daddy.

                Niall: I can take care of myself!

                Liam: You got lost in a shopping centre!

                Niall: I got lost because I wanted to.

999. Niall dyed his hair blonde since he was 12.

1000. One Direction is the only boyband in the 21st Century to have 100,000,000 views on YouTube in less than a year.

*************************************************************************************************

If you liked this and want to read more, check out my next collection "Zayn's Quotebook."

Summary:It's common knowledge to a hard core Directioner that Zayn Malik doesn't tweet very often.

But when he does tweet, he tweets deep, inspirational, and philosophical tweets.

So, I have decided to put up fifty of his inspirational quotes, most of which has been found on his twitter account.

So here it is, Zayn Malik's Quotebook.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1784711-zayn%27s-quotebook