Chapter 41

801. Louis is a Capricorn, therefore he is compatible with Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn.

802. Harry thought The Hunger Games was about food.

803. Louis tweeted on April Fool’s day that he was going to have a baby, and withtin 2 minutes, #congratsonthebabyLarry was trending.

804. When Harry fell over in front of the paparazzi, the rest of the boys fell over too so he wouldn’t be embarrassed.

805. The boys all came in the top 11 of The Sun’s Sexiest Men poll, losing to Benedict Cumberbatch.

806. Harry once sang “Hazza and Lou” instead of “Gotta Be You.”

807. Louis: Some would call our fans crazy, but we feel they are passionate.

808. They began recording their new album in May.

809. Somebody brought a picture of Louis and Harry along to a gay parade.

810. Harry was attacked by a goat when he was 10.

811. When asked, “If you were to date a band member, who would you date?”

                Zayn replied, “I’d date Liam!”

812. Mrs. Tomlinson says that Louis always preferred brunettes.

813. Whilst describing his perfect girl in an interview, Harry kept saying “he” instead of “she.”

814. Zayn admitted to having a girlfriend on the Today Show.

815. Niall has a life-size statue of Barack Obama.

816. Apparently, a girl threw a live hamster at Niall.

817. They are releasing a 3D movie.

818. Harry was born on February 1st, 1994.

819. Louis was born on 24th December 1991.

820. Liam was born on 29th August, 1993.