Chapter 25

481. Zayn says that he likes to be on his own in his spare time and just listen to music.

482. Interviewer: Would you go out with a girl who is older than 44?”

                Harry: I don’t think so.

                Louis: I think he would.

                Harry: I’m scared that I might!

483. Harry says that he’s awful at covering up his thoughts and feelings.

484. The rest of the band thought that Louis was quiet when they met.

485. Niall has a Nando’s “Black Card” which gives him free Nando’s and is only available to celebrities.

486. When Matt was announced as the winner of the X-Factor, you can see Harry crying in the background.

487. In a survey on Facebook, Niall came out as the favorite member with 60% and Harry came out last with less than 5%.

488. Louis likes it when girls wear glasses.

489. “I was hoping the judges would like me too. It would have been a major setback in my plan for world domination if they hadn’t” –Harry

490. “At Christmas, I missed Harry being naked all the time and Niall’s farting” –Liam

491. Louis has boxers that say “Lubbly Jubbly” on them.

492. Liam used to practice kissing on the back of his hand.

493. “I can’t swim, but if my girlfriend was drowning, I’d try to dive in to rescue her” –Zayn

494. The boys think that Niall would die first in a Horror movie as he wouldn’t know what was going on.

495. At a signing, a little girl was crying. When she met the boys, Harry gave her a massive hug and kiss on the cheek, even though security was trying to move her on.

496. With the money that Niall earned, he bought his mother a car.

497. Harry’s first word was “cat.”

498. Liam cried at “Marley and Me.”

499. “Harry’s constant nudity is contagious” –Niall

500. “If the world ended in 10 seconds, what would you do?”

                Niall: “Fart.”