Chapter 35

681. As a prank for Harry’s birthday, the boys threw four buckets of icy water on him.

682. Niall’s dream valentine is Miranda Cosgrove.

683. Liam’s dream valentine is Kim Kardashian.

684. Harry’s dream valentine is Louis.

685. Louis’s dream valentine is Harry.

686. Zayn held Harry’s hand while Harry got his tattoo.

687. Management is pushing for Harry to be the band frontman.

688. In a poll asking people if Harry should be the frontman of the band, 96.74% said no.

689. Harry had a hamster called Hamster.

690. Liam is learning to drive. Leaving Niall and Zayn to be the only ones who can’t.

691. Liam has tweeted/retweeted about the Brit Awards 55 times since they were first nominated.

692. Nickelodeon are reported to be giving One Direction their own TV show.

693. If Liam could eat one thing for the rest of his life, it’d be chocolate, because “it’s chocolaty.”

694. Due to popular demand, One Direction are not co-heading with Big Time Rush instead of supporting.

695. Liam won the first One Direction Mega Mind.

696. Their new album is rumored to have a studio version of Torn on it due to the amazing reaction they got when they sung it on tour.

697. You can buy a One Direction board game at Argos. The aim is to be the first player to get backstage and you have to answer facts about the boys to move forward. You also have to collect their autographs and concert tickets to win the game.

698.  Zayn’s one thing they can’t live without is his phone.

699. Harry’s one thing he can’t live without is his Laptop.

700. Milkshake City have made a 1D milkshake, which combines all their favorite flavors into one. It’s Chocolate Digestive, Daim, Twix, and Jammie Dodgers with a Millions Bubblegum topping.