Chapter 29

561. When describing their perfect Christmas presents, they all described toys which were aimed at young kids ages 4+.

562. Niall has had “train track” braces fitted on.

563. Someone brought a banner to the Manchester concert which said, “FLACK OFF, CAROLINE.”

564. One day, all of these were trending on Twitter at some point:

                #HarryGaveLouisAWhiteChristmas

                #TheWayLouisWhipsHisCarrotGetsHarryOverwhelmed

                #LouisJingleHarryBells

                #LouisWantsHarrysGravy

                #NiallsHoranyNpw

                #LouisFindHarrysRemote

                #LarryBrokeZaynsTable

                #HarderLouisProtested

                #HARDEREleanorProtested

                #harrygodownlouislane

                #LouisDoesItBetterThanCaroline

                #HarryGiveLouYourGravy

                #LouisPatAndScrewHarry

                #ElarryBirthdayThreesome

565. Eleanor’s cousin tweeted saying Eleanor was horrified with the trending tweets.

566. “I’ve been asleep before and Harry has hit me round the head with his penis. It actually wrapped around my whole face. Who wouldn’t be envious of that?” –Louis

567. Their pre-show ritual is eating Haribo.

568. Zayn got expelled from two schools for fighting.

569. Zayn’s quaff is 6 cm tall.

570. “Harry is always running around naked, we’re used to it now” –Liam.

571. Interviewer: What’s the best thing about being in a boy band?

                Harry: Girls.

572. Harry has never had a mistletoe kiss.

573. One Direction won “Best Pop Act” and “Shagger of The Year” award from The Sun Newspaper.

574. Louis’s idea of a bad date would be sitting there cracking a joke and the girl not laughing at them.

575. Harry’s first pet was a dog named Max.

576. The boys agreed that the worst thing that would happen if their phones went missing is that people would see all the weird voicemails and videos of them.

577. Zayn’s cleaner walked in on him when he was dancing around naked.

578. Niall admitted he wanted a girlfriend in 2012.

579. At the concert, a video plays before one of the songs, which sows individual facts about the boys. Harry’s was that he likes Milky Way Crispy Rolls and girls and dislikes white cars and beetroot.

580. Louis’s factfile from the tour says he likes parties and the movie Grease. It says he dislikes cheesy chat up lines and baked beans.