Chapter 34

661. Zayn has already failed his new year’s resolution, which was to quit smoking.

662. When Liam was younger, he broke his nose.

663. Niall cried at the concert in Dublin as it was the same place he auditioned for the X-Factor.

664. 3 out of 5 of the boys were confirmed single on Canadian radio.

665. At one of their concerts, Louis dedicated More Than This to “a special someone, you know who you are.”

666. The boys appeared on iCarly in season 6 and performed What Makes You Beautiful.

667. Louis tweeted “getting emotional haha” during the last night of their tour.

668. They all think American accents are hot.

669. Louis pulled down Niall’s pants at a service station.

670. When Niall arrived at LAX, he sang, “Party in the USA.”

671. Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter, has been tweeting the boys upon their visit to America.

672. The boys did a topless photoshoot by the poolside in L.A.

673. Niall has a Justin Bieber biography.

674. On the set of iCarly, they had to do 9 takes on one scene because Niall kept on laughing.

675. On Harry’s birthday, there were over 50 One Direction related trends on Twitter.

676. Harry shaved a “H” into Zayn’s leg whilst Zayn slept.

677. Niall laughed after One Direction were in a car crash.

678. Harry’s new star tattoo under his arm is rumored to represent the five members of One Direction.

679. One Direction have bought a soundproof apartment in Sweden and are holding a competition to have some Swedish fans party there with them.

680. For a few hours on January 30th, these were trending on Twitter:

                #NationalDirectionerDay

                #TeamZirror

                #MuscleyMalik

                #PerfectPayne

                #NiallAndFood

                #TastyTomlinson