Chapter 6

Hello, there! Here I am again, wth 20 more facts!

Enjoy!

****************************************************************************

101. Harry’s favorite films are Love Actually, Titanic, and The Notebook.

102. Zayn’s favorite film is Grease.

103. Niall got confused whilst filming What Makes You Beautiful, as he couldn’t remember how many times he had to sing “na.”

104. Zayn’s most played song is All Back –Chris Brown.

105.  According to his band mates, Harry has soft hands.

106. “The best part of a girl is her eyes.” –Zayn Malik

107. “If I wasn’t in the music business, I would’ve loved to have been a drama teacher.” –Louis Tomlinson

108. “I’m single, and I’m loving it.” –Zayn Malik

109. “We have the cutest fan base ever. EVER” –One Direction

110. “My favorite pastime is farting” –Niall Horan

111. Once, Harry was giving a fan a piggy back, when he asked her friend if she’d like one to. She said, “No, I’m too fat.” He then grabbed her and said, No, you aren’t! Go on, hop on!”

112. “Harry’s fans are so hardcore, you wouldn’t believe.” –Liam Payne

113. Harry has never had braces.

114. Zayn once gave his hat to a fan at a signing.

115. Liam loves to cook.

116. “I’d spend a day with the fans if they were a little…quieter.” –Zayn Malik.

117. “The amount of hot girls who’ve come to the signings is unreal.” –Harry Styles

118. “I’m by far the neatest person in the band. The others are pigs.”  --Zayn Malik

119. Liam was on the reserve list for sprinting for the London 2012 Olympics.

120. Louis was once dumped for “not being attractive enough.” (I personally believe his then-girlfriend was delusional).

 *************************************************************************

Sorry for the little note on #120. But I just had to put that there =)

I hope you guys enjoyed that. Don't forget to share your thoughts, vote, fan, and listen to 1D!