Chapter 17

Video Diary Week 9 is on the side>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!!

*************************************

321. Zayn sometimes googles himself when he gets bored.

322. Louis thinks that he could wear high heels sometimes, because he thinks that he is a bit on the short side.

323. Zayn got his ear pierced seven times.

324. The song “Up All Night” is dedicated to all of 1D’s international fans who have to stay up late to listen to their songs on the radio.

325. Louis and Liam made Harry cry twice, once by giving him a wedgie and again by straightening his hair.

326. Liam is a fast runner, but during Red or Black, he waited behind for Niall because he couldn’t catch up.

327. When Louis’s mom was pregnant, he asked her, “Do you love the baby in your stomach?” When she replied, “Of course I do,” he asked, “Then why did you eat her?”

328. Louis finds girls with strong accents attractive.

329. Niall and Harry helped write “Gotta Be You.”

330. Louis used to go to the hospital all the time with his mum and help her look after the babies.

331. Liam nearly got expelled for fighting kids that bullied him.

332. Niall loves horror movies.

333. Liam makes weird faces when make-up is being put on his face.

334. “Moments” was written by Ed Sheeran.

335. Harry is rumored to have six pairs of underwear, as he doesn’t bother wearing any if he doesn’t go out.

336. Niall avoids speaking in interviews because he swears too much and gets the whole band in trouble.

337. Harry likes to call his girlfriend “Baby” or “Sweetheart.”

338. Liam tried nutella on a spoon when he was little. And he vomited.

339. Niall doesn’t like Disney films.

340. Whenever Niall sees someone cry, he gets upset.