Chapter 47

921. Interviewer: If you could be any piece of furniture, what would you be?

Harry: I’d be a bed. Because people have…fun times on me.

Louis: What, so you’d like to be involved, just by being there? You’d like to be used?

Harry:…Yeah.

922. Interviewer: What were your first impressions of the boys?

Harry: To be honest, we didn’t speak much. I knew Niall was loud though. I could hear him all the time at bootcamp.

923. At a CD signing-

One Direction Security Guard: I think you should make more eye contact with fans…

Niall: I would love to but you’re standing right in front of me!

924. Interviewer: Carrots or Nando’s?

Harry: Nando’s!!

925. Liam: Niall’s bum is like a time bomb!

926. Liam: Zayn has the most swag.

927. Louis: The nickname Boo Bear is so embarrassing, I hate it!

                Harry: You do realize we’re going to call you Boo Bear now.

928. Liam: The coca-cola cans even have the little Christmas man on them.

                Harry: You mean Santa?

                Liam: Yeah Santa. (Liam is so adorable!)

929. Niall: Mashed potatoes, new baby potatoes, baked potatoes, roast potatoes…

                Harry: POTATOES!

                Liam: Vas happenin’ potatoes?

930. Zayn: Harry once told me that if I was a girl, I’d be first on his to do list.

931. Liam: We went to a farm and they offered us horses to ride. There were only 4 so Harry rode a cow.

932. Zayn: Party hard!

                Niall: Yes, party time!

                Louis: All day.

                Zayn: All night! DJ Malik, DJ Malik!

933. Liam: We Love seeing Zayn sleep. He has this adorable face.

934. Zayn: For every girl who insults Niall and then come to see Louis, Harry, Liam, and me, I’m not going to call you a directioner.

935. Interviewer: So, five teenage boys in one house. Who washes the dishes?

                Niall: The dishwasher.

936. Zayn: I was calling Harry once and he didn’t answer his phone. I found out later that he didn’t answer because he liked his ringtone.

937. Liam: Why didn’t the chicken cross the road?

                Niall: Because I ate it.

938. If Harry could change his name, he’d change it to Collin.

939. If Liam could change his name, he’d change it to Ian.

940. Liam: Nicki Minaj scares me as much as Paranormal Activity. (I love this one!)