Chapter 20

381. One Direction will be in the Guinness Book of World Records 2012 for having the most pre-orders in Sony’s history.

382. Harry always dreamed of playing Hide & Seek under the sheets with his girlfriend.

383. Zayn has been writing songs and poems since before he was famous.

384. When Louis is bored, he prank calls Niall.

385. Up All Night was available to purchase through Amazon USA starting on November 29, 2011.

386. Liam cried at Toy Story 3.

387. Whilst all the boys were at the London Dungeons, Harry said he held Louis’ hand most of the way around.

388. Niall says that he is a big “Belieber.”

389. Harry in fluent in French.

390. When 1D was formed on X-Factor, they all went to Harry’s house to bond together, where they sang around a campfire.

391. Harry took a picture of Niall on the toilet, and then got the picture put on a mug to give it to him.

392. Harry said that they boys are like ‘cheeky guys you know at school.’

393. Louis and Harry sometimes call eachother ‘Pumpkin.’

394. Zayn got over his fear of water while shooting for What Makes You Beautiful.

395. Niall would like to be Cheryl Cole for a day so he could see what it’s like to be ‘so hot.’

396. Liam means “Strong Willed Warrior.”

397. Harry means “Army Ruler.”

398. Louis means “Famed Warrior.”

399. Niall means “Champion.”

400. Zayn means “beautiful” in Arabic.