Chapter 32

Hey there! It's been a long, long time since I last wrote an author's note =)

My twitter username is @amazingness5, feel free to follow me! If you do, then just let me know that you are from wattpad that way I don't assume that you are just a random stalker person =)

Anyways, that's about it....

Enjoy!

************************************************************************************

621. In their 53 minutes and 14 seconds long album, Niall got 1:24 minutes worth of solos.

622. In their 53 minutes and 14 seconds long album, Louis got 1:29 minutes worth of solos.

623. In their 53 minutes and 14 seconds long album, Zayn got 5:38 minutes worth of solos.

624. In their 53 minutes and 14 seconds long album, Liam got 7:08 minutes worth of solos.

625. In their 53 minutes and 14 seconds long album, Harry got 7:18 minutes worth of solos.

626. Harry got a tampon thrown at him when he was performing on stage.

627. If Harry could only eat one thing for the rest of his life, it’d be tacos.

628. Louis originally wasn’t going to have made it through on the X-Factor. Meaning another contestant would’ve taken his place in One Direction =(

629. Caroline didn’t think that her and Harry would last past summer.

630. Harry used to vomit before he went on stage due to nerves.

631. Harry has the ability to identify any perfume he smells.

632. Liam had to get his phone number changed because it leaked online.

633. Harry and Louis are the only two of the five who can drive.

634. The boys plan on recording their second album this summer.

635. 1D choose the most random tweets to reply to.

636. Louis confirmed that the cleaner walking in on Zayn naked was just a joke.

637. The boys are thinking of doing a joint twitcam together.

638. Liam loves Danielle’s hair as it reminds him of ramen noodles.

639. The One Thing video got to 1,000,000 views in under 24 hours.

640. On Louis’s birthday these trended worldwide:

                #TheCarrotKingWillBeForeverYoung

                #LastTeenTuesdayTommo

                #BooBearWillBeForeverYoung