Chapter 18

One Direction Video Diary Week 10 is on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Please let me know if you actually watch the videos. If you dont then I won't post them anymore...

Enjoy!

**************************

341. Zayn has a shirt which says “please turn me on” on it.

342. Niall speaks fluent Spanish.

343. Zayn follows Taylor Swift on Twitter.

344. When asked, “What’s the strangest thing a fan has sent you?” Louis replied, “I got a sanitary towel with twitter names on it. It wasn’t used though…”

345. The boys usually bring blankets and chips for fans who wait outside overnight.

346. Louis told his sister not to be in love with Harry because she is too good for him.

347. Harry wrote a poem in 2009 for his girlfriend at the time.

348. When Chris Brown followed Zayn on Twitter, he ran to Niall and Liam to fanboy.

349. Liam used to describe himself as Troy from “High School Musical,” because he loved basketball and singing.

350. Harry once had a really big temptation to kiss a fan when he met her.

351. Harry only looks through his timelines, not his mentions on Twitter.

352. Niall finds it cute when a girl sneezes.

353. Louis once went to the cinema to watch a film but didn’t know it was in 3D and complained to the manager afterwards because it was blurry.

354. Harry’s bio used to be, “I’m here now, what are your other two wishes?”

355. Niall fell asleep during the Harry Potter premiere.

356. Harry loves back massages.

357. If Niall was rich enough, he’d buy Nando’s and rename it “Nialldo’s.”

358. If Zayn annoys Liam, Liam won’t talk until Zayn gives him a hug.

359. Niall is too conscious about his teeth and usually smiles with his mouth closed.

360. Zayn’s favorite book series is Harry Potter. (I think I just found my soul mate!).