Chapter 19

I just finished all 1000 facts, so I thought that I'd post again =)

Enjoy!

***********************************************************

361. If Zayn thinks that a fan is cute or adorable, he’ll bob his head next to her in pictures.

362. “Personally, I hate it when girls exactly follow the rules. There are girls that first need to ask their mum everything and don’t want to do anything wrong. Urg, I hate that” –Louis Tomlinson

363. The sweetest thing that Zayn has ever done is buy Justin Bieber concert tickets for his sister.

364. When Liam was younger, he used to have to have 32 injections a day to stay alive.

365. Zayn is trying to stop smoking because he knows that his fans don’t like it.

366. The boys pinch each other’s bums when a photo is being taken of them, to make their photo look more “natural.”

367. Harry wants a girlfriend that won’t take stuff too seriously and have fun.

368. Zayn is still waiting on the day to sing “Let Me Love You,” to the girl he really loves.

369. Liam has boxers with the days of the week on them.

370. Louis sleep walks. Once Niall found him on his floor singing The Jungle Book in the middle of the night.

371. The boys once said in an interview that for future music videos, they will have open auditions to give their fans a chance to appear in the video rather than having professional actresses.

372. Louis prefers kissing to hugging.

373. Niall said he would be the soppy one in a relationship because he loves to cuddle.

374. Liam once said that if his girlfriend asked him to use a spoon for fun, he’d do it because he never wants her to be sad.

375. Harry prefers quiet dates at home or for a meal so that he can get to know the girl properly.

376. Zayn felt like an outcast when they were placed together to form One Direction.

377. Louis got a picture with Harry at bootcamp because he knew that Harry would become famous one day.

378. Liam makes wishes at 11:11.

379. If Harry ever sees someone hating on the boys, he’d purposefully be nice to that person and shit them up with sarcasm.

380. Liam once asked a girl out 22 times. Each time she said no. When she did say yes, she dumped him the next day.