Ch. 27: Make Me Like You

Make Me Like You- Gwen Stefani

"I was free before I met you. I was broken but free. All alone in the clear view, but now you are all I see."

---

As I laid here in my bed with Jake, I knew I never wanted to be anywhere else in the world. It was a cold early fall day, and we both wounded up in my bed with semi new clean clothes. When I mean clean, I mean Jake's freshly washed boxers, and my new panties and his shirt that was on the ground. I was going to put on pajamas, I even thought to wear actual clothes for the day after our shower, but being brave, I took it upon myself to pick up his shirt.

When I put it on myself, Jake looked at me funny, and I almost felt the need to throw it back on the floor. My thoughts soon changed when he came up to me and kissed me sweetly again.

I needed to remind myself Jake was never like this with other girls. He would fuck them, then leave them. He wouldn't stay longer then maybe two hours to lay in bed. Maybe Serena... But I didn't want those jealous thoughts to consume me again.

I thought he would have left after the shower, and I think he almost did until I dropped my towel to start putting on my underwear. That's when he dropped his pants, and I grabbed his shirt off the floor.

I climbed into bed, and he followed right after me. He laid silently next to me, and I didn't know if he was still on the rule that he wasn't affectionate. I took it upon myself to rest my head on his chest, not daring to look if I've made a wrong move or not. I did, however; felt the scowl on my scalp as he stared down at me. I also felt his arm raise, and reluctantly wrap around my body awkwardly like if I was a big bug ready to bite him. He was all new to this, and I the same. The difference was I was much more of an affectionate person then he was in our daily lives.

"You want to watch Netflix?" I ask in a small voice, playing with my fingers. Jake starts to chuckle behind me, and I look at him while my brows furrow. "What?"

His smile continues to grow as he looks down at me, his arm wrapped around me relaxes a little. "You're being incredibly shy after doing what we just did."

"Don't make fun of me." I punch his chest. Not bothering to try to counter on how I'm acting.

"No. I'm not." He says in between laughs. "It's cute, especially now when you're pouting."

"I am not pouting." I "pout" more.

Again, his arm around me seems more natural as time goes a long. He laughs again, and pulls me to his mouth so he can suck on my pouted lips.

"Yeah." He finally answers my question.

I jump off the bed, only to receive a swat at my butt. "Stop smacking my butt." I playfully scowl at him as I reach my laptop on my desk.

"Why? It's so big."

"That doesn't give you the notion of doing it." I walk back to my bed, only for him to sit up with a smirk. He reaches for my sides, but skids back until he reaches my butt again, and squeezes each cheek within his big hands.

"Your body's mine." He mumbles against my lips before he kisses me again.

I miss his lips. I miss them a lot, even if we just kissed many times this very evening. He tucks my legs in so I'm perched on his lap. My hands are occupied by my laptop, so I can't lace my fingers in his hair that I wish I could do this second.