Ch 37: Fix You

A/N: A fellow reader wanted to know the descriptions of each character/ how they looked like. While I have described the characters throughout the story, I have left most the characters open to your own interpretation of them, but if you want to know what I see each character as... keep reading, if not, go straight to the regular chapter...

Dawn Rivers as Chloe Grace Mortez. Usually when I picture Dawn she's kind of this very refined beautiful blonde hair blue eyes kind of girl. From the beginning I pictured her as Chloe Grace Mortez, but now sometime I even picture myself (and I'm not white nor do I have blonde hair lol) so you can picture whoever tf you want, but mostly it's Chloe Grace.

Jake Dennings as Harry Styles. I think I'll forever picture Jake Dennings as Harry styles. I love him so freaking much, and originally I wanted this to be a Harry styles fanfiction, but again I wanted you guys to picture whoever you wanted to picture.

I picture Alice as Willa Holland. Short brown hair and hellish hair blue eyes.

Casper as Colton Haynes.

Reese as Jessica Sula... most of the time sometimes I picture as myself or even Madison Pettis.

Dawson as Luke Hemmings.

Terry Dennings as a younger version of Ian somerhalder mixed with a Dylan O'brein type of vibe.

If I am missing any other characters let me know!

Fix You- Coldplay

"When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep, Stuck in reverse. And the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something you can't replace. When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?"

---

This lasted for days. Jake would come in the whee hours in the night. At first I would be startled, but after countless of days I got use to it. Once I heard the rustles of my window, cloth dropping on the floor, I would immediately open my arms awaiting for him.

At first he would awkwardly lay there for a couple minutes until he would believe I was asleep and do what he wanted with my body in sleep. That soon changed, and when my arms opened to him he would instantly jump on my bed to cuddle with me. In the morning he was gone.

With days go on end; there was missing hours of sleep for me. He would move countless times in the night, and I stayed up with him.

I wanted him here, but my sleep slowly decreased by his constant movements.

His sleeping started to get slightly better, but that didn't stop his moving. It was a Friday night when it took an unexpected turn.

He held me to a chest, his hand low on my hips whiles I rested my head on his chest. He didn't move. His breathing was heavier then usual. He was always in a state of half sleeping and half awake, but he was long gone in some type of deep sleep.

His grasp on me was tight and hard, but I was fine with it as my grip was just as hard. I finally felt at peace for a good hour.

Then, "Stop."

My eyes crinkle in sleep, but silence comes next. My eyes relax once more, "Stop!" Jake's grip on me tightens more, making my skin ache between his fingers. It jolts me awake, seeing Jake's skin heat up.