Ch. 77: I Hate You, I Love You

I Hate U, I Love U- gash feat: Olivia O'Brien

All alone I watch you watch her. Like she's the only girl you've ever seen. You don't care you never did. You don't give a damn about me. Yeah, all alone I watch you watch her. She is the only thing you ever see. How is it you never notice, that you are slowly killing me?

--

Jake drove me home. He is forcing me to change into my gym clothes, which I reluctantly do. I ran into my house quickly, and I put them on. Once I reach outside I've already noticed my mom's not home. When is she ever? I think she's done trying to hide the fact that she sneaks around.

Once I go back into Jake's car, he eyes me warily, "What the fuck are you wearing?" His voice harsh.

"Gym clothes?" I say matter of factly.

"Dawn your ass cheeks are hanging out."

"You're definitely not going to dictate on what I'm going to wear, so you start driving." My eyes stay ahead at the road. My butt is not hanging out, there just a bit tight. I don't workout ever, so this is the best I can do short notice.

"No." He turns off the engine.

"Are you serious?" I scowl, "Why?"

"Because I want you to go change." I don't move. "Now!" I flinch at the tone of his voice, and he doesn't say anything to respond at my reaction.

"Fine." I unbuckle my seatbelt. "I'm not going then."

He locks his car doors with a button, and now I sit here seething, "Either you start driving, or we are just going to sit in here."

He doesn't say anything as he pulls out of my driveway to wherever we are going. He's being ridiculous, and I won't have him telling me how I should dress.

"Are you going to apologize?"

He scoffs, not giving me an answer. This day is going to be worse and worse by the second.

The drive is long, and I find myself falling asleep in the car, once we reach our destination, the car halts causing me to swing forward. "Hey," I frown. He jumps out the car with a slam to the door, and I soon realize he is still mad at me. Because I wouldn't change? How childish can he get? I follow his actions, and slam the door shut, "What is your problem?"

"You never listen to me! Ever!" He turns back, his cheeks are inflamed, and I'm becoming more sick and tired of these growing arguments with him.

"You should have given me a valid reason to change, and instead you nearly scream at me and tell me my ass is hanging out, and it's not!"

"It is!"

"Well so what!"

"You're going to let all those guys look at you! Oh, I forgot you're just an attention who-" I slap his face before he can finish his sentence. My eyes water, and I feel my hand reach again, but he catches it before I can slap him. "Don't." He threatens. His hand tightens the slightest on my wrist, and I immediately recoil.

"Let go." I grit out.

"Are you going to slap me again?"

"No." He flings my hand away, and I'm even more incredibly angry.

"Don't ever slap me again." He walks up to me, causing me to back up into his car.