Ch. 28: Heavy Dirty Soul

Heavydirtysoul- Twentyonepilots

"There's an infestation in my minds imagination."

Alice P.O.V.

"Where the fuck is he?" I ask Ronny.

"I just called him, he should be here in like 20 minutes." Ronny says as he wipes his sweaty bloody forehead off with a towel.

Jake. Jake. Jake. Jake. I knew what he was doing, or at least half of it. What I didn't get was why her? I mean I love the gal, but is he really going to go through this continued cycle with her? Is he going to break her heart like the rest of the girls of our high school? I've picked up all the hearts of this school from his shutdowns. I didn't want to pick up hers, even though in the back of my fucked up head I felt that they were different. The way they looked at each other was pretty prevalent that there was something.

I just needed them to push. Was it a mistake though? After last night with Dawson, Jake can get into serious trouble, and I can't find it in me to fix it again.

"Come on Casper!" I cheered for him as he was was getting beat in the fenced cage. It was his first fight, and he was getting killed. Jake did say he would train with him earlier... and he never showed up.

Next hit, and Casper was on the floor, blood leaking out of the corner of his mouth.

He taps three times, and he's out. Beginners have that luxury, but once you are a true member you're either dead knocked out when it's considered done. He's lucky.

The fences open, and I bolt to his side with a cold wash cloth on his head, I pull him up, and his sweaty body clings to me. "Stupid Jake, if he was here I would have done better." Casper mutters under his breath.

"Don't blame everything on him." I say defensively.

"You're always siding with him." He rolls his eyes as I push him to a bench. I throw him a water bottle, and he gulps down the water gratefully. "You know." He starts. "It would help if my girlfriend would show some remorse when I'm half dead. Sadness maybe?"

"Is sadness going to make you better?" I raise an eyebrow at him. He looks down at the ground. "Didn't think so."

In the inside I was dying. Seeing him getting beat, but I couldn't show that. I had to show support not tears. I've had way to much practice at hiding my emotions when I need to.

Besides my emotions was nothing compared to what he should actually worry about with me.

Jake P.O.V.

I almost couldn't do it. Leaving her. The urge was strong of just wanting to stay with her in bed all day, and to do all the dirty things that I wanted to do to Dawn.

But I had to. It was a fight. I completely forgot about it when our lips first touched today. The way she squirmed at my touch. The way she ripped at her sheets. She was fûcking beautiful, and she didn't even know it.

She was getting to close though. I wanted her as physically close to me as she can, just not emotionally. Because in a couple words things can crash between us.

"There you are fucker." Alice says to me as she swats at my head once I rush into The Underground.

The place wasn't the best. It wasn't the cleanest. Claustrophobic, yes. Fences scoured the floor with two opponents fighting against each other until one was out cold.