Ch. 75: Pink Matter

Pink Matter- Frank Ocean feat: Andrè 3000

"That soft pink matter. Cotton candy Majin Buu. Close my eyes and fall into you. My god she's giving me pleasure."

--

Jake P.O.V.

"Martinez, what the fuck does this all mean!" I whisper yell into my phone.

"I don't know, hermano." He answer groggily.

"Why do you sound like that?" I squint from the dim light in the room.

Dawn and I just took a freaking six hour nap, and it was fucking glorious. She's weeping in her sleep, and she's going to wake up in a matter of seconds because I'm not laying next to her anymore.

"I took a nap with my wife on the couch. Why are you whispering?"

"Uh..." I glance at Dawn, and her eyes are still closed, but I can't tell if she's actually still asleep or not. "I took a nap with Dawn."

There's a moment of silence, and soon he's bellowing with laughter. "Your future wife."

"Shut up, Martinez." I turn away from Dawn, looking out into my closed window. "Marriage means children, and I don't want that."

"No, not all. Some people get married because they love each other and they want to be together by law."

"Waste of money I think."

"Whatever, you're young still. You will learn." Martinez's wife says. She heard our whole conversation, and now my cheeks are beat red.

"Funny, I forgot you even existed Teresa. Martinez never talks about you." I jab.

"Ouch." Martinez squeals on the other end of the phone. "Novio, baby- he's kidding."

"No I'm not." I tease.

"Better watch it, Jose. Who knows who's going to poison your dinner." Teresa says.

Martinez met Teresa at a University and soon fell in love. Obviously this was after he left the Underground, but he's come clean to her about everything. It's quite lovely actually to see there love in full view.

"I'll look into it." Martinez finally gets back to what's at hand. "I'll call Ronny about everything, and I'll give you a call in the morning.

"Okay." I nod.

"Bye, Dennings."

"Bye." I hang up the phone shortly after.

I turn back around, and Dawn's blankly staring at me.

"Sorry I woke you."

"It's fine." Her voice monotonous.

My only guess why she's acting like this is she heard my conversation with Martinez. I sit on the side of the bed, and caress her now dry hair. "We're still young, Dawn. There's no point in thinking about children or getting married. Besides you don't even know if we'll even still be together for that long."

Her brows furrow, as she sits up where she lays. She looks at me for a brief second, and pushes me with all her strength off the bed. I land on my tailbone. She jumps off the bed onto my lap. "What are you doing-"

She cuts me off by pushing my face, her hands covering my mouth and eyes. Her face show no emotions, but I can tell she's not happy. She stops her movements, and moves her hands to my cheeks, squeezing them together, causing my lips to look weird.

"If you say that one more fucking time, I'm going to be the one to poison your food." She lets go of my face, and begins to standup, but I pull her down so she doesn't move. "Get off me."