Ch. 24: The End Of All Things

The End Of All Things- Panic At The Disco

"In these coming years, Many things will change, But the way I feel, Will remain the same."

TW: talks of SA

---

My eyes blue in and out as I feel myself over someone's shoulder. I face a car. Confusion struck me, however; this isn't my driveway.

I close my eyes again, and when I open them, I'm on a bed that's not mine. My stomachs in knots as I look around the dark room. "Leave me alone!" I scream nonsense.

"Dawn, it's just me." A dim light comes on, showing a green Jake.

"Why are you green?"

He furrows his brows at me.

I try to stand up, but my legs cave in. "Woah there." He takes my shoulders into him.

"Where am I?" I ask. Why am I here? The last thing I remember is being on the dance floor.

"My room."

His room. I try to loom around, but his body covers me.

"Mm mm." I hum to myself as I try to calm down my stomach that wants to concave.

"What's wrong?"

I rub my tummy. Ha ha tummy. Tummy is such a funny word. Hah! I rhymed in my head, I rub my tummy in circles trying to soothe the ache.

He pulls my arm to a door that leads to his restroom. The restroom? That's when the memories flood in. Dawson pushes me on my knees with his sadistic smile. Now I was on the floor shaking. I bent down my head in the toilet, empty out the contents of what I had today. Jake pulls back my hair, as I take all the food and drinks from today.

Seconds past, then minutes as I'm still puking. Once I feel a bit better. I rest my head in my hands. What have I done? I probably smelt like utter shit. I am shit. My breath smelt like acid. My mind was on nails.

I try to stand up, but I end up collapsing until Jake pulls me under my pits. Haha pits. "Let's get you cleaned." He says in a soothing tone.

My head rings, as I raise my arms. He pulls off my dress. Next, he takes off my leggings underneath. I hear him suck in a breath. I raise my head to him, as he starts shaking his head.

Yeah I know I look gross.

He turns me around, and passes me a clean toothbrush.

"I bought some extra on accident." He explains to himself.

"Thank you." I mumble. I start brushing my teeth with his tooth paste. He starts mimicking me, while taking his toothbrush and brushing his own teeth. Our eyes connect to each other in the mirror. His sunglasses were surprisingly off of his face. His skin was no longer green, but his eyes were.

Once I'm done cleaning my teeth. Jake turns me back around to him. He comes close to me, making me lean against his bathroom counter. He bring his hand behind my back, pulling me close to him. He looks drained. Tired. Sad.

I look at his other hand. It was black, and blood was on it. Jake unbuckles my bra, getting my bra to fall on the tiled floor. He continues to stare into my eyes.

"Are you mad at me?"

He doesn't respond but stays close.