DJ & JC

Sorry guys, my last chapter was boring, I had to introduce the characters, and I'm horrible at starting my stories. BTW if you can spot all the references, comment! I'm sorry, this chapter might be boring too, so I apologize, in advance.

(About a month later...)

Daniel's POV:

"DDDEEEEEJJJAAAY!!! Wake up!!!"

My brother Kenny Everett, we all call him JC.

"Ugh!"

"HEY! DON'T "UGH" ME! The taxi is here, to pick up that messenger person."

OH YA!!! I shot right up from my bed and washed up, quickly. I ran downstairs, brought my bag and enter the taxi. The taxi drove off and I was on my phone the whole time.

Once we were nearing the airport, I got my money and the message that had the messenger's name, I didn't bother to look at it.

I stood behind a rope and waited for the "messenger".

Kathryn's POV:

2 weeks ago, I was always crying.

I developed a moment of clarity, earlier this week, that he wasn't worth my tears.

Which is wierd because, people usually take longer until they get over them. I guess it's also because I have only been with him for a month, if that changes anything.

It was true, he wasn't, he just wasn't the one for me, so I forget about him. It's time for me to leave the house, it's already 2:28 in the morning. My flight is at 3:30 in the morning, the next was about 7-9 hrs after that, so I have time to sleep on the plane.

I had to go through various, vast lines to get through the securities of international flight, from the US to London, England.

I have 2 flights to get to London, I get dropped off in New York, then another flight to London. This was going to be a tiring trip. Just the thought of it makes me sleepy,

"Boarding now, to New York."

That's me! I go through the line and show my tickets to the lady and she rips it, then hands me the other half. I walk through the doorway leading into the airplane, I found my seat.

I put my bag under the seat, put on my seatbelt, waited for the announcements to finish and slowly fall asleep. I didn't order a drink because I already have water.

When I woke up, they were serving food. I order the chicken plate, rather than the steak or vegetarian. Once I threw it away, I just waited until touchdown.

I go down and board yet another plane. That flight was much shorter than my first. Unfortunately when I touchdown, I had to get my luggage and through multiple LONG LINES.

About 3 hrs later I am finally making my way to the exit. I walk through this big doorway revealing so many people with names on boards and their phones. I looked for Ever, Kathryn Ever or Teodore Ever, my dad's name.

I saw a hot guy holding his phone up that said,"Ever, Teddy" That's my dad's nickname...

(And what's wierder, is that guy is looking at me...)