Redo Date

Melanie's POV:

Oh my god, Kathryn is so lucky... That guy is so hot... He must be mine. The way he looks at me, makes my heart warm up, causing me to melt.

"Mel! There's Kath." One of my friends points outside where Kath is walking away from the restaurant.

"HI KATHRYN!!!" I shout out to her.

She doesn't turn around. Does she hate me or something? What did I do wro-?

Flashback:

I wear a wig that looks like her hair and tried my best to have the same clothing a her. I FEEL SO COOL!!! The boys should look at me now, I hope I can get a good boyfriend like Kathryn. Instead everyone looks at me like I'm ugly or something. Why are they looking at me like that? My friend tells me,

"I can't be seen with a stalker like you. Kathryn isn't thinking you are cool. What are you thinking? You are so STUPID!" Yeah, so-called-friend.... I wish I could just disappear.

"Melanie?" Someone stands in front of me. Enrique is holding Kathryn's waist and looking at me disgusted.

"*sniff, sniff* Why... are you here..."

"I came to kindly ask to stop embarrassing yourself and just be yourself."

"But I want to be more like you!"

"Just be your self than copying me."

"Urrrhh... Okay." They walked away.

After that, Enrique and Kath were getting teased. They kept fighting over and over for a few weeks. After a month of them dating, they broke up. Enrique seemed more devastated than Kath. It's all my fault. I was being selfish.

End of Flashback:

I remember everything, but that can't be why she was so cold to me the other night. She seemed happy without Enrique and being with that guy. I don't care about her anymore... But I look up to her... She's mean... She's a good person, not me personally... I WILL FIND A WAY!!

Daniel's POV:

We are re-doing our date... This time, she doesn't know where we are going. (And you won't know either until it happens... haha.) I make a reservation at this place and some of my track friends help me set it up. Once they left, I bought some roses. Now it's time to pick up Kath.

Kath's POV:

He told me to get ready for our date. I wore a simple dress but I don't own high heels so I just wear Converse shoes. I curled the bottom of my hair a little and then my phone's screen showed a text from Clary

Clary_Rose: You had us worry! Sorry for texting so late.

Kath_Clem: ITSH ok

Fern_Ashs: KATH TRY TO TEXT US!

Kath_Clem: Ok CHILL GUYS

Rosie_Em: YOU-!!!

Clary_Rose: NO SWEAR!!!

Sarah_Gce: Rosie just shut up.

Kath_Clem: Haha, kk guys my ride's here BYE!

Rosie_Em: WHAT?!

Clary_Rose: Taxi?

Sarah_Gce: Probs

Fern_Ashs: Aww kk we should vid chat.

Daniel comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist. He whispers into my ear, "You look beautiful, I also love your shoes." He chuckles.

I punch him playfully on his arm. He pretends to look hurt. HE IS SO CUTE!!! He opens the car door for me and it smells like him... That sounds a little wierd.

He starts driving and I just look out the window... It's a little awkward in the car sometimes. After a few minutes, he tells me to close my eyes and to trust him. I feel him holding me close to him and pulls me out of the car. Then he blindfolds me, I literally ache to see what's going to happen. He pulls me forward and slowly.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yeah." He takes off the blindfold. I put my hands over my mouth as I gasp.

"Oh... My... God."

In front of me was a big gazebo. There were colorful cloths covering the outside, inside was a table for 2. It was already set up. When I turn to look at Daniel, he held out a white rose... It was my favorite kind of rose. He leads me to the table and he pulls out the chair for me. I sit down as he sits down.

"No one has ever done this for me!" I blush. He smiles at me... I really love this boy!

"Because, Kathryn Ever, I love you." He murmurs...

"Did you say something?" I ask.

He shakes his head and looks at someone who was coming. A guy that looks that he's Daniel's age. The guy had 2 plates of food and he winks at me. Supposedly, Daniel saw so he punched the guy's arm. I giggle, because I know it's from jealousy.

Once we started to eat, I catch him gazing at me a couple of times. I start to blush more.

"This is much better than our last date." He breaks the awkward silence.

"Hehe, yeah that's true."

"Who was that guy anyway?"

"That was my ex boyfriend... Enrique."

"Oh-"

"We always fought... How about you? Did you have a girlfriend? Boyfriend perhaps?"

"Shut up," He says smiling,"But no I haven't been in a relationship."

"Ok," I smile," How'd you do this?"

"The waiter is my track friend... Is that tacky?"

"Nawwh..."

Once we finish eating, music came on, it was a slow romantic song.

"May I have this dance?" He puts his hand out. I held it and stood up. As he pulls me closer, he holds my waist while my hands are on his shoulder. I could see his track friend dancing with a girl too... Wait... WHAT?! IS THAT MELANIE?!

Kathryn just ignore her and enjoy this... Okay...

We kept dancing slowly, just moving side to side. He twirls me around and my back facing him. He pulls me in for a backwards hug having my arms intertwined and holding his arms. I look up as he looks down to me.

"You look... beautiful Kathryn."

"Not so bad yourself." I blush... I AM BLUSHING SO MUCH?!

Then the music stops and the lights turned off. There was a blanket on the ground. We lay down. I stared at the stars, I could feel him looking at me. He slid his hand to mine and held it. My heart beats rapidly... I look at him and he leans in... closer... and closer. His lips just inches away. Then the sprinklers go off. I giggle, he fake smiles at me as I get up. I started to run to the car. Daniel catches up with me and hugs me from behind. I scream while laughing as he holds me up and twirls me around in the air. When he finally puts me down, the sprinklers turned off. I start to shiver. He grabs the blanket and wraps it around me. We went to the car and he drove us to the hotel. We kept laughing and smiling the whole ride. Once we arrived at my hotel room, he gave me a genuine smile. I open the door and then turn around again.

"Thank you DJ. That was really fun." I smile as I blush... AGAIN WITH THE BLUSHING!!!

He puts his hand behind his head while he's still looking down and when he looks up at me, he smiles... The one that just melts me... Before I close the door, I say a quick, "Bye." And a little extra something. A little peck on the cheek. I saw him blush.

I love you too. <333