Revenge

A/N: Sorry guys, lately, I have been and will be a bit busy for the upcoming week. We (I'm not saying who's we...) are busy getting ready for the competition coming up next week so I'm not sure I can update. There might be multiple parts to "Revenge" though.

Melanie' s POV:

Why did he run away from me? LET ME LOVE YOU!!! Ugh... I am PATHETIC. He is so hot. Kathryn always gets the good guys. I hate her so much now. She gets everything, and in exchange, I get nothing. I get nothing but hate and tears. He will be mine and I will be his. I start to walk home and people stare at me. I get nervous and walk hurriedly. I looked around and then BAM!!! I hit my face on the streetlight post.

I sit up with a crowd looking down on me. They smile and laugh at me. I stand up, push my way out, crying. They continue to laugh and I start to run.

"AAAAHHH!" I trip.

What a humiliation I am. I continue to run, with tears running down my cheeks.

I finally got to my hotel and I saw Daniel following Kath into a hotel room... That was right next to mine. NO! I'm so unlucky... Once I enter my room, I hear them talking. They are probably talking about me.

I close my eyes and drift to sleep. When I wake up, my whole front of my pillow was wet and a bit black... Oh right, my eyelashes... I cried myself to sleep, it hurts to know that the one you love, loves someone else. I remember when I was Kathryn's friend.

Flashback:

It was the first day for everyone, but I just came from a whole different continent. I came to the US from the Philippines where I was homeschooled. This is a whole new, different approach to my experience to education. I was already mailed my schedule. I asked around for my first class, I knew English, but my accent is a little strong. I know no one here and I see this cute guy, he helps me out. Turns out we have our first 2 classes together.

As I was about to leave my second class, Kathryn came up to me.

"Are you Filipino?"

"Ya?"

"Ooh me too! Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She smiles at me. She seems nice.

"Ok!"

End of Flashback.

She was my friend until... I took it too far, I started to copy her attitude, her hairstyle and her clothes. I thought we were the cool twins... I guess not. I thought she would still be my friend after I apologized, I thought she wouldn't hate me. I thought that her boyfriend liked me. I thought the most worst things leading to the worst actions. These actions also left me alone and hated. They called me the worst things...

"Hey STALKER!"

"Ugly Kath"

"Creep!"

"Stupid!"

"Oh no one likes her."

"A failure."

"Haha, MeLONELY!"

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BE SO PRETTY?! WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE HER!? WHAT'S WITH ME? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T?

I don't know what I could do to make both Daniel and Kathryn feel my misery. He needs break away from Kath... And I have to be with him. I could make her feel weak, helpless, and unneeded... THAT'S IT. She will feel the way I did all theses years. All my hate and loneliness... This will be the big break. I hate her... Her charms got to me... Why did I like her? I was so desperate... but I just made it worse. I hate myself... She will feel like hating herself as I did, she will understand my wrath towards her, my jealousy. I'll be the one with the happiness.