Another One

DJ's POV:

Kath is on her laptop, E-mailing that client of hers. I don't know what I am doing. I guess to put it into words is that I am pacing through the whole room, while on my phone... on an app called, "Ifunny." It is addicting... I can only describe it as a drug.

"You're quiet... What are you doing?" She asks me.

"On my phone." I simply answered.

" 'K. " And she continued to type. After a few minutes she exclaimed,

"DONE! Daniel? Can you read this? Is it ok?" I came over to her laptop and silently read in my head:

Dear Leanna Coopér,

I reviewed your application and resumé. I absolutely love how you say that you dedicate your work to your father, that is sweet. You seem like a pretty, intelligent, young woman. I find that your speech is fluent in multiple languages, is very impressive and can become very useful in the right situations. Congratulations! I am proud to tell you that you are accepted to the job as a P.A., personal assistant, of Kathryn Ever.

From,

Ever Family Company

"It's fine, Kath."I told her simply.

I watched her as she hesitantly pressed send. I asked her if she wanted to go out. She accepts and she gets ready. I wait for her outside and I hear a beep... then another beep. Kath opens rhe door and hurriedly approaches her phone.

"OH. MY. GOSH." She widens her eyes at her phone, in awe, then looks up at me.

"What?" I ask.

"My dad just texted me... I have 3 customers. 1 of them are here and the other is waiting for me back in the States!"

She smiles at me, her face full of excitement. I look at her with confusion, but smile at her anyways. She's so happy... Her smile makes her beautiful.

Kath's POV:

While we are riding in the taxi, it was awkwardly quiet. Until my client called and he said that we could meet at a café or coffeeshop. I ask DJ to look up the nearby coffeshops or cafés. After a few seconds, DJ showed me his phone,

"There's a café near us, Pain, Pain Partout!"*

"Ah! Their pain is perfecto!"

A/N: *Pain is Bread in French and Partout means Everywhere.

While we were on our way there, I could feel DJ's eyes on me. I looked up and he looked away. I check my phone and pull up the project. I grab my bag and pull out the presentation papers. We slowly parked at our destination. I breathe in deeply and let out a deep sigh. DJ opened my car door and I jumped out. I drag my bag halfway then DJ grabbed my bag and carried it the rest of the way. DJ opened the door and we entered. There was a man eyeing my bag. He then widened his eyes and waved his hand towards us.

***Presentation***

"I am interested, although I am most interested on that a young woman your age, would have done this."

I blush at the man's remark.

"Thank you, if you are interested, here are the papers." I tell him where to sign. He signs. After he was done he gave me 100 euro. (I can't find the sign on the keyboard.) I stare at the money.

"I can't really-"

"Take it." He insists and stands up. He reaches his hand out. I shake his hand and thank him. After he leaves, I look behind me and there is DJ. I smile really big, AND GIVE HIM A HUG. He hugs me back.

"Congratulations, Kath."