The Preparation

Kath's POV:

I finish packing with excitement. I might see DJ!! But maybe I should tell him. My phone buzzed. It was DJ.

DJ_Dan: I hav a plan, for us to meet

Kath_Clem: Ok... So... Now what?

DJ_Dan: I still have to think it out... So I have track practice and I could sneak out either during or after to meet u, but I still have a cousin to watch... I don't know... I still have to think about what to do about him or her.

Kath_Clem: So sweet DJ. You could bring him or her with you, I would like to meet him or her.

I wonder if he or she would look like him. I miss him so much. But now I have to go our for dinner. We have to go because my parents have to talk to my grandparents about the trip. So we go to a buffet, Savory Buffet, and I immediately grab all the sushi I can. I grab the soy sauce cup and the chopsticks.

I stuff my face, again, of sushi dipped in soy sauce. I chew slowly to savor the beautiful creation of sushi. I listen to my parents talking about where we are going and my uncle and aunt with my grandparents. My aunt Marzia and uncle Felix. (CutiePie and PewDiePie. Hehe I'm such a geek!)

I listen in on the conversation. We plan to go to all these British Castles and whatnot. I think I heard that we would be doing a heck lot of walking, so we should bring comfortable shoes or other footwear. I get up for my second round of food. I get some sushi and other random food.

When I finally am full, I wait until we can go back home. I have not finished packing, I'm thinking of other things I can pack in my backpack. I still have a lot of space. As I wait, I find my cousin Jolie finally came back from the bathroom.

"Are you coming with us to London?"

"I dunno, probably not..."

"But didn't you always want to go to London?"

"Yes, it would be a dream come true... But I have to stay with mom."

"No!!! I want you to come too, though!"

"I don't know, maybe. I'll ask my mom when I go home."

Her mom didn't come with for the dinner, she had stuff to do. Which was her words, not mine.

Sorry, I was busy yesterday, with my family. Family bonding time. But yeah! Ok bye guys.