No...

Kath's POV:

I wake up and get ready to go to class. I also got my presentation ready. I get to class a little early to remind Mrs. Feran that I had a customer from my dad's company that would be needing me. Mrs. Feran nods in agreement and that gives me the permission to leave class once my customer arrives. I sit down and notice a new boy walk in. He eagerly waves at me. I squint at him...

Oh.

My.

God.

Meredith's POV:

I am Kathryn Ever's customer and I am pulling up to the campus office. I arrive at the desk and ask the lady behind the desk, "I am here for Kathryn Ever." The lady nods, picking up a phone.

"Take a seat over there." The lady says.

She points into a room where there was a table with 3 seats. I take a seat at one of the three and put my bag in another that was right next to me. In a matter of 2 or 3 minutes, a pretty and mature-looking teenager walks in. (When you are an adult, you can guess if they are mature just by looking at them.)  She comes up to me and I stand up to greet her. She holds out her hand and shakes my hand, firmly. She smiles at me as she begins her little presentation.

I smile through out the whole presentation, I was so amazed. I don't know any teenager her age who could present and persuade like this. She looked like she had some improv all through out. She couldn't have had some script because she showed me these charts and graphs, explaining them to me. Her voice was very enthusiastic, like she enjoyed doing what she does, even if she is in college. When she finishes, I widen my eyes at her, dropping my jaw.

"A-uhm... yes?" She asks confusedly.

"Well, first of all, I loved your presentation. I was in awe that at your age, you could put this together." I answer her with a smile. She blushes, pushing her lips together. "Second, I really want to buy your product. While I was coming here, I was surprised that you were in college and I was not exactly expecting someone your age to present to me and even to present well. "

"Thank you! I am happy you appreciated my company's product!" She exclaims with joy.

"My pleasure." I say as I stand up, holding my hand out. She gladly shakes it and I am off. I walk out of the office and into my car to drive home.

Kath' POV:

I DID IT!!! My first customer and I was presenting... ALONE! Ok, chill. Now I have to get back to class. I walk outside and pick up my backpack. I rush across campus to get to the stairs, since my class was on the second floor. *puff, puff* I bend down to catch my breath, reaching the top of the stairs. I then remember my "new classmate." He even had the guts to sit next to me. I knock on the door and I hear footsteps, then the door opens. It was Quen...

"Hey Clem." He said, huskily.

I scoff at him and pushed him out of the way, as I hear girls whispering. Haha, I see Quen has some admirers. I take a seat in the middle of the third row. My other friend that I made in this class, Julia, handed me her notebook. as Mrs. Feran was talking about some stuff about a semester long something.

"Here, copy the notes, she said that there's just going to be a project." She whispered to me.

"Thank you!" I whisper back.

I pull out my backpack to get my stuff. I pull out my notebook and a mechanical pencil. As I start to scribble down notes, I was halfway done when Julia whispers to me,

"You know the new guy?" She asks.

"Mhmm..." I continue to write down the notes.

"He's really hot." NO SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT. I press so hard on my pencil as I was writing and the lead broke. I push the top of the pencil to draw out more lead. I groan.

"Ughhh... Can we talk about him later?"

"Why? Do you have a problem with him-" She was interrupted by Mrs. Feran.

"Miss Montes?"

"Yes?" She asks nervously.

"Stop talking." Julia nods at her and then Mrs. Feran continues to talk. I giggle.

"Hehe-hehe!"

"Shut up!" She whispers.

I contain my laughter. Her face was priceless...HAHAHA!!! She looked purely horrified. Anyways... She needs to know.

------------------------------

(Later on that day...)

DJ's POV:

I still have sports to do: Track, basketball, and tennis

I am at basketball practice when the one track guy, Katsumj, that is also on my basketball team, that helped me with Kath and my first date announced,

"Danny boy, here, has a girlfriend!" He shouts in the middle of the court.

Ughhh...

I made a mental note to punch him later, for that

"HE WHAT?!" The whole team stares at me and the coach is looking at me, putting his board on the ground and clapping.

"Uhh..." I stammer. I don't know what to say.

"Let's CELEBRATE BOYS! HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!!" The coach yells.

"Really?" Tate asks.

"NO! NOW GET BACK TO WORK!" We all groan. We do our warm-ups, just jogging around. We then do some cone practice, then we get ready to practice. The tournament starts in 2 weeks time, so we have to really practice. I wish we could have a national tournament... so I could have a chance to, maybe, see Kathryn... I miss her, her smile, her eyes, everything. I wish she was by my side again, I don't feel that happy feeling I get when she's around or that feeling that I have to protect her. Now that I think about it, she does not have protection anymore! What if something happens to her? What if-

"AAAAUUUUUHHH!" I yell in pain

A basketball hits my face, as it bounces off, I touch my nose. I am surprised that it isn't broken or even bleeding. Am I lucky?

"Sorry, sorry man. My bad." Vynk apologizes.

"You got to be paying attention." Tate says.

"Ooohh, I think Lover Boy is daydreaming of his girlfriend!" Katsumi teases.

"Noo! I am not!" I answer quickly.

"Oh, but yes... Yes, you are!" He laughs.

My blood starts to boil under my skin and I find myself punching Katsumi in the stomach. The team pulls us apart before I was able to land another punch. I am quite satisfied with myself, until Coach calls us,

"KATSUMI! DANIEL!"

Oh no...