The Kiss(es)

Kath' s POV:

Kath_Clem: VID CHAT!!!

(Calling 4 friends...)

Right next to me was DJ, he was going to meet my friends.... He said that after lunch, he was going to let me meet his friends, maybe. My friends accepted the calls. Their faces seeing us together was priceless.

"WHO IS HE?" Rosie asked.

"My 'guide'." Then I looked at him, he smirks back at me.

"OOOOOHHH!!! KATH'S GOT A BOYFRIEND." Sarah says singy-songy.

"SHATTUP!" I laugh. I widened my eyes once I felt DJ kiss my cheek.

"OOH THE FEELS! Awww... THAT'S SOO ADORABLE!!" Fern and Clary say, almost in unison.

I blush...

"OH MY GOSH, DID KATH JUST BLUSH?! SHE NEVER BLUSHES!"

"HAHA! Neither do you... Sorry DJ. This is Rosie." I say as I point at Rosie as she does those death glares of hers that make me laugh.

"That's Sarah." I point as Sarah does her own face, it's a wierd mix of a smile and smirk.

"Those 2 are Fern and Clary. They have been stuck with me since elementary." They just smile.

"But Kath, those were the best years of friendship." Fern adds.

"That is why I "favor" you guys better, Clary and Fern!"

Sarah and Rosie tried their own death glares at me, I smile.

"I dare you to kiss." Rosie dares. (THAT SO SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD NAME, ROSIE DARES)

I look at DJ, he points at his cheek.

"Ha, Rosie you never said on the lips and YOU CAN'T ADD IT!"

As I was going to kiss his cheek, at last second he turned his head so then my lips crashed onto his. I gasp.

"AAAAAHHH!!!" THEY ALL EXCLAIMED AND JUMPED AND FLUTTERED THEIR ARMS AROUND AND FLAILING THEIR ARMS INTO THE AIR SCREAMING. I slapped his shoulder and he smiled at me... I can't help but laugh...... HE KISSED ME!

Daniel's POV:

SCORE!!! I found my chance to kiss and TOOK IT! Her lips were soft against mine. After a few minutes of them overreacting, she hung up. Once she put her phone down she stared at me with her own death glare.

"You are so cute when you are mad!" I pinch her nose.

We went out for lunch and then I started driving to one of my friends house. She can't meet my family because they are busy with work, even JC.  She said that I can't meet hers because they have their business to take care of. She also told me to not tell our families about each other or else they will get suspicious.

(A few minutes later)

"This is Kathryn..." She hides behind me a little bit. So, I held her hand. Her hand was cold and shaking.

My friends stare at her.

"KATHRYN?!" Melanie eludes from behind Mark.

Melanie tries to tear me away from Kath, but then Kath slapped her.

"Don't touch me, you little bitch." She says intensely.

"What did I do to you?"

"You were my friend, and you got me in trouble for something I didn't do."

"I thought-"

Kath slapped her again. Then Melanie tried to slap her, but Kath blocked it, causing her to hit Melanie. I cut in and pulled Kath away.

"Don't mess with me, you know not to." Kath said. I held her in my arms. I turn around facing Melanie... and then, she kissed me.

Kath ran away from me, causing rage to start boiling throughout my whole body. Now, I understand why Kath hates her so much. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"KATH WAIT NO!!" I yell as I run after her. I run as fast as I can towards her. I can hear her crying as I snatched her from behind. I turn her around so she could look at me. I hug her and I could feel her pushing so I tighten my hug. My shirt gets wet with her tears, "Shhh..." She stops pushing and starts shivering. After she stops to crying, I let go of her. I gather up my courage to kiss her, for real. When we pull away I say,

"Kath... I love you."