Clienté

Kath's POV:

When I wake up, I see DJ on my phone... OH MY GOSH, I left my phone on when I gave it to him! I widened my eyes at him.

"What are you doing?" He jumped up, I guess of suprise.

"Nothing." He says, hurriedly. After a few seconds of staring at him, he gives me back my phone. I check and he texted my client to come to me and he put the address of the hospital, along with the room number. *Triing, Bzzt*  My client texted back. She said that it is ok, coincidentally, she was visiting her father here. I found that very efficient...

"Thanks DJ..."

Within the hour, I get bandaged and cleaned up. The client comes through my door and I begin my presentation.

"Our daily profits increase little by little, but don't let that make you think that our profits are small, naturally. Over time, *shows line graph on phone* our profits seem to skyrocket from 2004-2014. My prediction according to this is that, it continues through 2014-2024. So, this-"

"I am amazed... This is work that you do?" She says, I nod, "and how old are you?"

"... I am 18. My dad couldn't come because he had more to do, personally, back in the US."

"I was suprised when I saw you. But back to the point, this works for me. I would like to not only want to buy some stock, I would like to be in this business."

OH MY GOSH, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! I widened my eyes at her. My head started to ache and then became lightheaded. I looked at DJ, with pain.

"What do I do?" He asks panicky. I point to the medication and the water. I drop the capsule into my mouth and drink the water, pushing the capsule down my throat.

"I am sorry, you would like to apply?" She nods, "There is a spot, would you like to work for me? As my assistant?"

"Yes! Thank you! Thank you!! MERCI!!!"

She smiles at me and I smile back. After that, I gave her the papers to sign and the application. Once she filled it out, she gave it back to me. I still had to review it and I would have to E-mail her about both of them. She left and I called my dad, telling him about everything. He says that he's proud of me and then excuses himself because he had a meeting.

A/N: Since I don't want to get into too much detail of what Kath goes through, I shall just summarize what happens.

Daniel sits with me for days, getting food for both me and himself. He calls the doctor for me and when it was time for me to finally be able to stand and walk, since my nerves acted incorrectly, he lets me lean on him when my nerves start to act up.

By the 2nd to last day, I was already able to walk around the hospital. Daniel called a taxi and it was time for us to go to a hotel and we brought along my medications.

"Thank you so much, DJ. I owe you my life!" I blush at him.

"You are welcome, Kath."

We finally arrived at the hotel and I said to the man at the desk, "Reservation for Kathryn Ever." He turns around and grabs 2 keys.

"Thank you." I got the suite with 2 separate rooms, although they didn't have doors to separate them. I was alright with that. We arrived to the hotel suite and I claimed my room. I put my lucky pillow down, so I don't bleed on these pillows and room service wouldn't think that someone was murdered or something. I lay my head on my lucky pillow and fell asleep. I start to dream about my parents and my brother. Along comes DJ. We have a good time at... somewhere... Over the Rainbow. My dream turns into a nightmare as a war broke out and my father was chosen to go to war. I say bye, probably for the last time... A man comes up from behind him with a gun... And shoots my father first. Then my mother. I scream and cry as I stumble to protect my brother. I get shot in the head. I shot up from my bed, screaming and crying. Daniel runs over to my room and hugs me. I cry into his chest, as I clutch his back. He hugs me back and said, "Are you ok? What happened?"

"N-n-nnight... mare." It was all I could say. I was full of fear...

Daniel's POV:

I heard her scream, I came running in through her room and comforted her. I ask her and I hear, "Nightmare..." She cries into my chest. Once she stops, I get up, but then she says, "Can... you stay here with me?"

"Sure." I lay down next to her as she sleeps on her 'lucky' pillow. She falls asleep and I wrap my arms around her waist.

Goodnight, My Love.